Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How good is our passing game?

Consider this:

Out of 32 NFL teams this season, only 13 receivers had 10 or more TD receptions. I repeat, only thirteen receivers out of thirty-two teams...................................

And four of the thirteen play for Denver:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/pl...vingTouchdowns

Originally posted by Steamboat7 View Post
    Consider this:

Out of 32 NFL teams this season, only 13 receivers had 10 or more TD receptions. I repeat, only thirteen receivers out of thirty-two teams...................................

And four of the thirteen play for Denver:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/pl...vingTouchdowns
    That's just nuts....

More crazy stat. Peyton Manning has more Passing TD's than any team in the league has for total TD's (rushing and passing combined)
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
      That's just nuts....

More crazy stat. Peyton Manning has more Passing TD's than any team in the league has for total TD's (rushing and passing combined)
      I believe it's still true if you throw in defense and special team TDs

Comment

Originally posted by Peyton&Eli_fan View Post
        I believe it's still true if you throw in defense and special team TDs
        Actually you are correct. It's total team TD's so ya...crazy stuff. And I'd still trade it all for a ring (as would the players.)
        sigpic

Comment

He was only sacked 18 times all year after losing an all world protector. Brees , who was second in yardage was sacked 38 times I think. Incredible job by the line for a non mobile QB.

Comment

How good is Denver's passing attack?

The best.
            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Honestly? It's probably the best passing attack ever.

Comment

"bestest ever"
                sigpic
                Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
                2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
                2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

It's the best the NFL has ever seen. In an era of strong-armed and highly mobile QB's, with all the rules and leans going in favor of offenses, and receivers catching passes in place of traditional rushing attacks, Manning, at age 37, blew them all out of the water.

Comment

And if we don't win the superbowl, it will be for nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by BRINGBAKPLUMMER View Post
                      And if we don't win the superbowl, it will be for nothing.
                      Not true. Of course it will still be way better if we win the Super Bowl but dominating they way we have over 16 games is still impressive and a feat that will be tough to match.
                      sigpicthanks Freyaka

Comment

How good? How 'bout the greatest of all time

Comment

No, BBPlummer is right...if the Broncos don't win the Super Bowl, NONE of the numbers this season means a thing

Comment

Originally posted by Idiot_Kicker View Post
                            No, BBPlummer is right...if the Broncos don't win the Super Bowl, NONE of the numbers this season means a thing
                            I don't really agree with that. Teams win superbowls every year. There have been 47 SB Champions. But no team can say that they have done what we have done and scored over 600 points. So I wouldn't trade it any of it for a SB ring. Personally, if I had to choose between breaking records or a superbowl, I would choose records any day of the week. And I'm sure others would agree with me.
                            :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosPWNn00bs View Post
                              Personally, if I had to choose between breaking records or a superbowl, I would choose records any day of the week. And I'm sure others would agree with me.
                              I see where you are coming from, but with having a QB like Peyton you have to have the highest expectations. I'm sure Dan Marino would trade the records he set for a Lombardi. The key thing is, is that records can be broken, Lombardi's can't be taken away.
                              Originally posted by darth-hideous
                              Champ losing a step, just means the rest of the NFL is now only two steps behind.
                              Adopted by: CanDB & Peanut

Comment

Working...
                              X