Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coordinators Interviewing For Jobs Makes A Huge Difference?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our Division got 3 teams into the playoffs, and was the only one in the AFC to have 3 teams with winning records.

The NFC West had three teams with 10+ regular season wins, but I still think the AFC West is a little stronger.

One way or another, the AFC West is already guaranteed to have a representative in the Conference Championship game.
    Last edited by SoCal Dominance; 01-05-2014, 02:27 PM.
    “I’m your huckleberry!”

Comment

Originally posted by SoCal Dominance View Post
      but I still think the AFC West is a little stronger.
      We still got Oakland Raiders in the division pulling us down...

Comment

I think even though Arz had a better record SD is a better team.

Stl is far better then Oak tho imo and that (plus the fact SF is far better then KC) pushes the NFC West over the top.

AFC West would have been the best division allot of other years though.

Think the two western divisions just starting to show the results of getting better talent on the teams over the years as well as good coaching.
        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

By records the best divisions from 1st to 8th are as follows:
          NFC West (42 wins)
          AFC West (37 wins)
          AFC East (34 wins)
          NFC South (31 wins)
          AFC North (31 wins)
          NFC North (29 wins)
          NFC East (28 wins)
          AFC South (24 wins)

Because there were 2 teams with a tie in the NFC North I added one win to the total.

Comment

I think that the rise of the AFC West has as much to do with how poor our conference is this year, in general. Aside from the Broncos, there aren't really any "great" teams competing this year. The #2 seed Pats are a shell of what they were, even last year. Bengals at #3? Really?

The Chiefs were greatly improved, but benefited as much from a cupcake schedule (this applies to the Broncos a bit, too) And the Chargers are still the same old underachieving Chargers. Rivers just decided to finally pull his head out, and play like a decent qb.

Our division has improved, obviously, but having 3 of our division in the playoffs says more about the state of the conference than in does about our division. Bear in mind we also played against the weakest NFC division this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
              I kept hearing about the AFC West being the weakest division in football this season. Blah, blah, blah.

After being represented by 3 teams in the playoffs and a Chargers win over one of the other division winners, are we now the STRONGEST division in football?

Laugh at us now eh pundits?

Are we the strongest?

Thoughts?
              You need to slap who ever told you that! Personally, i've never heard that. The NFC East AKA NFC LEAST held that title.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JayJack View Post
                You need to slap who ever told you that! Personally, i've never heard that. The NFC East AKA NFC LEAST held that title.
                I would give it to AFC South.
                Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
                  I would give it to AFC South.
                  That's true. The East did get better as the season went on.
                  sigpic

Comment

I haven't heard anyone claim the AFC West is weak this year. At least not since week 4 or 5. When it became clear that the Chiefs were going to give Denver a run for the division, nobody said it was a weak division anymore.

Comment

Man, wish we would have used our IR-Eligible to Return designation on Vick now.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamWeberOrBust View Post
                        Looks like we'll be relatively healthy for next week and if Wolfe is back then that is a huge boost definitely.
                        The Broncos are missing their best defensive player (Von Miller), their best offensive lineman (Ryan Clady), along with Vickerson and Moore. I wouldn't really call that "relatively healthy".

Comment

How the heck can anyone not know that neither Vick nor Moore will be available?

Comment

Originally posted by Socnorb11 View Post
                            The Broncos are missing their best defensive player (Von Miller), their best offensive lineman (Ryan Clady), along with Vickerson and Moore. I wouldn't really call that "relatively healthy".
                            Was thinking the same thing.

I mean it's awesome that no one got hurt during the bye week, but I kind of expected that.

Comment

Working...
                            X