I think we should be cheering on the Indianapolis Colts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Manning2BayBay View Post
    in my opinion, trying to beat a team 3 times in one season is crazy, so no to KC
    Actually teams that have swept a division opponent are 14-7 against that team in the playoffs. But I would still rather play the Colts.

Comment

I want to smack Rivers and the Chargers in the mouth and then turn around and beat the Patriots on our way to upend Seattle in the Super Bowl.

That's my dream goal.
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
        I want to smack Rivers and the Chargers in the mouth and then turn around and beat the Patriots on our way to upend Seattle in the Super Bowl.

That's my dream goal.
        The Bengals are gonna beat us to smacking Rivers, gonna have to settle for smacking Luck or Smith....

Comment

All we here about is Seattle, Seattle Seattle....

Chargers beat us at home and I want revenge in a big way on our way to shut the NFC up about the "You can't win in Seattle and they're so dominant, they're so good blah blah blah" Arizona just exposed their asses on their home turf and if THEY can do it, anybody can on neutral ground.

I kinda like the scenario of the two top seeds. Broncos and Seahawks. Both would have to play in a cold environment being New Jersey which is something they both are used to.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
            The Bengals are gonna beat us to smacking Rivers, gonna have to settle for smacking Luck or Smith....
            DAMN IT! I want to be the one's to shut Phyllis up.

My problem is that I'm a closet Bengal fan. My second favorite team. If it comes to that, I'm totally Broncos... but glad and wishing the Bengals luck too. :gulp:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
              I just listened to Mike Klis on the DP site and I agree with him, the best team for the Broncos to play are the Colts.

Rivers and the Chargers always seem to play well at Mile High, they have a really good record there for some reason. Mike McCoy knows Denver well and they played a good ball control offense the last time. Mathews is running well and Woodhead is dangerous out of the back-field.

We played 2 tough games against the Chiefs and being a divisional opponent they know Denver well. They have the best running game out of the 3 and a very good back in Charles. Hali and Houston should be at full speed for this game.

The Colts are the worst rushing team out the 3 (ranked 20th). Donald Brown had 2 big games this season and not much else. TR has not looked very threatening. I think the Colts will find it difficult to keep running the ball and keep Manning off the field. They will be forced to go to the air which is Denvers strength with DRC, Champ and Harris back there.

They also have the 20th ranked D and even with our TO's and playing quite a poor game in Indy well still put up around 33 points and had a fumble on the 1 yard line.

Some might point out the Indy win but I don't think that has any relevance TBH. In their dome with PM coming back it was a crazy atmosphere and Denver made a lot of mistakes that day (Holiday/Ball fumbles, safety, etc....) and still almost won.

Can't see Indy rolling into Mile High and winning.
              Stop worrying about who you play. I was laughing when folks were worried about Texans and Raiders. Whether you play Chargers, Chiefs, or Colts, shouldn't matter. I hope you play the Chargers, because that means that PERHAPS Luck and the Colts can take care of New England. BUT, and Indy-Denver 2nd go around would be awesome.

Comment

Be careful what you wish for

http://espn.go.com/blog/statsinfo/po...eper-the-colts

Comment

I don't care who we play. We should be able to beat any team in the AFC.

We just have to put it all on the line and play our hearts out. No mistakes, no mental errors, just good sound football.
                  sigpic
                  Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
                  2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
                  2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

I think lowest risk path to SB is Indy than Cincy.

I don't know what to make of Cincy tbqh. They are defensively stout, and their WRs corps are almost as good as ours. Such a talented team...on days Dalton doesn't play like ****.

Comment

I am rooting for a rough physical game between the Colts and Chiefs going into OT and Colts winning. The teams need to beat the heck out of each other
                      5 sacks for each team.

Comment

Those 3 wins are an impressive stat but now it's the playoffs with all bets off.

Peyton Manning returning to Indianapolis for his first time, did in fact have a toll on him emotionally. He admitted it, it was no secret and the entire scenario was just bizarre.

That would not be the case if we face the Colts again in Denver with the entire "all in" on the table. He got over that game quick like and was "glad to put it behind me" comment came from his mouth.

Bring 'em on if that ends up being the case.

sigpic

Comment

I'm on the Peyton Manning Revenge Tour

Vs. Indy
                          Vs. Ne
                          and Vs. New Orleans

Comment

Originally posted by BroncNugRockAvs View Post
                            I'm on the Peyton Manning Revenge Tour

Vs. Indy
                            Vs. Ne
                            and Vs. New Orleans

Still doesn't matter who we beat... We just better beat them.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post

Still doesn't matter who we beat... We just better beat them.
                              No laughing matter... We need to take care of business
                              sigpic

Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

I have a feeling we'll be playing the Chiefs, which worries me. San Diego and Indy do not scare me at all, I think we can manhandle both at home, but beating the Chiefs 3 times in one season is a tall order. I would be happy with anyone but KC!

Comment

Working...
                                X