Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroncoDF
    replied
    Seems to me that Luck is more clutch than Rivers, thus more dangerous. However, it goes without saying that SD IS dangerous. Here's hoping for a disciplined and error free game from us and a couple of Rivers' second half turnovers.

Leave a comment:

• bigdog1002
    replied
    Did somebody say shaky?

Leave a comment:

• bigdog1002
    replied
    Like I said.. shaky

Leave a comment:

• bigdog1002
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncNugRockAvs View Post
    I think its Crazy but you never know that everybody thinks we are playing the Colts next week. There is a chance that SD could upset Cincy.
    I wouldn't be surprised at all if the Chargers win.. Dalton is shaky

Leave a comment:

• BroncNugRockAvs
    replied
    I think its Crazy but you never know that everybody thinks we are playing the Colts next week. There is a chance that SD could upset Cincy.

Leave a comment:

• bigdog1002
    replied
    Originally posted by southern cross View Post
    I know Indy has mostly new players and all, but does it seem as if they are playing much harder for Luck than they ever did for Peyton? Maybe I'm just seeing things...

Like more of a *team* mentality?
    I think Mathis and Bethea are the only two guys who were on the Super Bowl team with Peyton.

Leave a comment:

• southern cross
    replied
    Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    I'm not sure the Colts are the team of destiny. That was a hell of a game though. It will be tough whoever we play.

I believe Peyton said something in his presser after the first Indy game that he believed we would see them again and the outcome will be different. Probably licking his chops.
    I know Indy has mostly new players and all, but does it seem as if they are playing much harder for Luck than they ever did for Peyton? Maybe I'm just seeing things...

Like more of a *team* mentality?

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied
    Originally posted by coolio2244242 View Post
    I mean, I was cheering strongly for the Colts the whole time but after that comeback...oh god the Colts are the team of destiny this year.

We're by far the better team but the way that fumble just fell right into Luck's hands...*shivers*
    I'm not sure the Colts are the team of destiny. That was a hell of a game though. It will be tough whoever we play.

I believe Peyton said something in his presser after the first Indy game that he believed we would see them again and the outcome will be different. Probably licking his chops.

Leave a comment:

• southern cross
    replied
    Originally posted by coolio2244242 View Post
    I mean, I was cheering strongly for the Colts the whole time but after that comeback...oh god the Colts are the team of destiny this year.

We're by far the better team but the way that fumble just fell right into Luck's hands...*shivers*
    That fumble was such an aberration---who knew? I was thinking as it played out, "What would Peyton do in this same situation?"

Leave a comment:

• coolio2244242
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 18to88
    replied
    Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
    Looks like it will be the Colts and as I posted before thats our best match-up.

Their D is ranked 20th and looked really poor.

The O is one dimensional and a little T Y Hilton dependent.

I like Luck but it was noticeable the O didn't get going until the 2nd half when the Chiefs D were dropping like flies.

Not an easy game but one I would expect us to win. Indy outside their dome noise won't make me lose any sleep.

Their were 2 teams that could give us trouble..... KC and the Pats
    Agree completely!!!

Leave a comment:

• bronx_2003
    replied
    Looks like it will be the Colts and as I posted before thats our best match-up.

Their D is ranked 20th and looked really poor.

The O is one dimensional and a little T Y Hilton dependent.

I like Luck but it was noticeable the O didn't get going until the 2nd half when the Chiefs D were dropping like flies.

Not an easy game but one I would expect us to win. Indy outside their dome noise won't make me lose any sleep.

Their were 2 teams that could give us trouble..... KC and the Pats

Leave a comment:

• trc1962
    replied
    We play who we play. The Colts will challenge us, but Luck and Rivers are both good quarter backs. I wonder who Manning really wants to see-or not to see. I wonder if he wants a chance to play against the Colts again and have both himself and his team play better? He could say the same against San Diego as we played poorly against them as well. Either way, it's playoff time and time to show up and play and I believe this team understands this after last year.

Leave a comment:

• Doogansquest
    replied
    Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    Idk, doesnt matter now but I just dont like the way we matchup with KC. Manning is notorious for starting flat in the divisional round after a bye week, and our defense could easily get us down 14-0 early vs. KC, they have the running game to keep Manning off the field, and the pass rush to wreak havoc. Throw the first two games out the window. Like I said, it doesnt matter now! I want the Colts!!!
    Well, their pass rush never touched Manning, and their running game never *chuckle* got off the ground. See what I did there?

Also, they just blew a 28 point second half lead to lose anyway, so it looks like we may get the Colts after all.

Leave a comment:

• KWHIT97
    replied
    Idk, doesnt matter now but I just dont like the way we matchup with KC. Manning is notorious for starting flat in the divisional round after a bye week, and our defense could easily get us down 14-0 early vs. KC, they have the running game to keep Manning off the field, and the pass rush to wreak havoc. Throw the first two games out the window. Like I said, it doesnt matter now! I want the Colts!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X