Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WE'RE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!! (Superbowl Pregame Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I AM IN !!

Oh wait.....that's a bit of a drive.
    sigpic

Comment

• WE'RE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWLLLL

I've been waiting since 1998 and the devastating loss against the steelers in the AFC championship and then ravens last year we're finally back boys.

GO BRONCOS!

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
        I AM IN !!

Oh wait.....that's a bit of a drive.
        DO IT! I triple dog dare ya!
        sigpic

Comment

• Don't ever do that....I just might .....I really don't want to host a superbowl party this year
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
            Don't ever do that....I just might .....I really don't want to host a superbowl party this year
            I'm serious. If we get enough people to get behind the idea, I don't see why they wouldn't. It's a no brainier in my mind, barring other events already slated for that spot. But I looked and couldn't find anything.

COME ON GUYS! MAKE IT HAPPEN!
            sigpic

Comment

• Like I said.....I would be very tempted....It would be blast.
              sigpic

Comment

• Super Bowl Bound!!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

• Count me in, I'd love this.

Comment

• I'd love to watch one last game at the stadium this year...
                    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                    Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

• I would go if I could. I don't see why they wouldn't, sell some more tickets, make some extra money with tickets and concessions, maybe get some Bronco greats who don't go with the team to have an autograph session. Should be a no brainer
                      sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• That would be awesome if they do that!
                        sigpic

Comment

• YES! Wooooooo. Hoooooooooo!!!!!

Lets go Broncos!!!

Comment

• I just wanna go back and listen to the Friday Fire Up that Big Al & DMac did on the Fan, got that got me soooo pumped and now that song they did over Timber is gonna sound even better.
                            Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Comment

• Its finally happening, we are going back to the superbowl. Can't wait to watch them win it all. We may never see a team this talented again in our lifetime. What our offense is capable of doing is scary good. Then next year we get back some very important pieces to the team....
                              sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• I'm a die hard Broncos fan living in Los Angeles. Thank you guys for winning, I dont have to hear it from these trolls at work for the next 2 weeks at least.

Comment

Working...
                                X