Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WE'RE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!! (Superbowl Pregame Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't believe it. We are going to the Super Bowl.

Comment

• Happy Tears are flowing here in Utah....

Not only are we GOING to the Super Bowl..... we are going to WIN IT too!!!

Great year for the Broncos!!!
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

• Glad there's a week off. I can spend a week being relieved before I turn to nervous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blazindro View Post
          That is a positive right? I hope so we need him for his pass protection, and his being a major presence for us in general.
          YES with an Xray a negative is a positive and yes a positive is a negative.HAHA.Bit like resign and re-sign.Oh the wonders of the english language.

Comment

• Hope Knowshon and Tony Carter get healed up. Both played their butts off today
            sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• I sat next to my uncle and his wife at the game... My uncle is the one who originally got me into the Broncos when I was ultra young... There were tears, there were big hugs... It was great.
              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
              Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

• would be pretty cool if they did that.

I'm from LA and back in day during Laker's three-peat championship run, they used to show away games at Staples center. it was pretty fun.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Justblaze2729 View Post
                  Oooo telling it like it is. Jk I'm in a happy mood as we all should be. Really though, the broncos are headed to the super bowl and you're bent out of shape because the title didn't have "ladies" in it.
                  Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                  And you're Ok with people feeling left out because you want to make assumptions?. I usually don't care about these things unless a male tries to make it OK to exclude us, or to make it no big thing. It wasnt a big thing for me as a woman until you said what you said.
                  Originally posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
                  Why exclude the ladies on this site?

You would be surprised how many of our fellow posters are ladies.
                  Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                  I'm the one that merged the threads. I'm female. So...

Get mad at me. I didn't notice the title (when we merge, it automatically goes to the first one in the time-line).

I don't get upset when someone calls me dude/fella/bro....I'm on a football forum where it is predominately male. I guess I just consider us all Bronco fans and leave it at that.

The bolded is what i really ment...
                  sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

• Why are you telling a bunch of nobodies on a bronco message board when you should be writing a letter or something to the organization

Comment

• Originally posted by AussieBronco76 View Post
                      YES with an Xray a negative is a positive and yes a positive is a negative.HAHA.Bit like resign and re-sign.Oh the wonders of the english language.
                      Larry David noticed this too ...

Comment

• How about Sylvester Williams? He looked injured on a play. Did he get back?

Comment

• Originally posted by KreitzIndy View Post
                          Is Rahim on IR or is there a chance he plays in Super Bowl?
                          Broncos forum said hes out for the year

Comment

• Originally posted by chrissy rules View Post
                            Broncos forum said hes out for the year
                            the Broncos website not forum sorry

Comment

• Comment

• That's something most college's do that pro teams should start doing!

Comment

Working...
                                X