Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WE'RE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!! (Superbowl Pregame Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of the added bonuses to playing in this year's super bowl is that the AFC is the designated home team. I will be very glad to see Denver in orange in two weeks!!

Comment

• I remember going to see game 6 of the Stanley Cup Finals at the Pepsi Center above the ice. That was awesome!! I am all for this, but will be watching the game with my wife and family in the comfort of a warm house!

Unless they put a giant projection screen on the field, you wouldn't have good viewing of the screen from the South stands and the others would be too far away!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
      Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
      Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
      Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
      I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

• Goin to the SFB, with PFM and the DFB's!!!!!!

SUPER STOKED!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

• I voted yes just so others could have the opportunity to!

Get Dove Valley on the phone tomorrow!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by one5beast View Post

Thanks for that.

That is priceless. Think Shannon is just a tiny bit proud of his old team?
            :logo:Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!! :smash:

Comment

• having the extra week will be big for carter's concussion, he should be fine.

knowshon should be farely healed by that point. enough to gut it out for the freaking super bowl at least.

extra few weeks is also big for welker, he still doesn't seem right to me. and DT who looked good but apparently tweaked his ankle.

Off topic, but not sure who I want to win this NFC game. I'd like to see a few key players on both sides get nicked up. We are gonna miss clady in the SB. hope the weather is decent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
                Now that's a beautiful sight!

Comment

• I cant even describe how elated I am. I've had a permanent smile on our face since we won today Now, we need to bring home the trophy!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nuts4koi View Post
                    Thanks for that.

That is priceless. Think Shannon is just a tiny bit proud of his old team?
                    I was laughing so hard when I saw him on TV wearing that helmet....leave it to Shannon.

Comment

• How long is it going to be before we hear the talking heads say the Broncos don't stand a chance against the squaks?

Comment

• Congrats from Tennessee. Very happy for you Denver fans; you guys deserve it. Go, Broncos!

Comment

• Super Bowl XLVIII Pregame Discussion Thread

Seattle Seahawks vs. Denver Broncos
                          Sunday February 2nd, 2014

Discuss this match-up here!!!

sigpic

Comment

How long is it going to be before we hear the talking heads say the Broncos don't stand a chance against the squaks?
                            No, we will hear "any team that can beat Brady and BB must be good"...or something to that affect, praising the Pats.
                            Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

• Lets go seasoned vet, lets go! Denver has a good shot. I prefer the Seattle matchup to SF. Only thing Seattle has on offense is beast mode Lynch. There offense doesn't travel very well and Russle hasn't been to hot in the playoffs thus far. Plus he is inexperienced. Offense we need to look for Welker as I'm not sure who will be covering him, but it can't be someone better than Chancellor on JT or Sherman on DT. I like our chances, but hopefully we get Moreno back as well. We cannot commit any dumb turnovers.

Comment

How long is it going to be before we hear the talking heads say the Broncos don't stand a chance against the squaks?
                                Not sure there will be many talking like this. A lot of people question Seattle away from home, and Seattles offense doesn't scare anybody.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X