Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WE'RE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!! (Superbowl Pregame Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the odds makers are saying "Pick em"

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...-against-seasf

Comment

• :dance: :clap:
      Winter is Coming!

Comment

• For the first time this season we aren't favored

Even after everything this team has done... even after the defense started to step up.... even though Seattle is so one dimensional on offense(and our defense's strength is their one dimension) those seahwaks are favored??? I don't get it.... I hope PFM and the horsemen rip Seattle a new one

Comment

• The way DT snatched the ball today.....that's what we're going to need from all our receivers. We're going to have to match their physicality in all phases in order to win.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by lilchun87 View Post
            Even after everything this team has done... even after the defense started to step up.... even though Seattle is so one dimensional on offense(and our defense's strength is their one dimension) those seahwaks are favored??? I don't get it.... I hope PFM and the horsemen rip Seattle a new one
            I thought that we are a 1.5 point favorite.

Comment

• these odds makers say "pick -em"

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...-against-seasf

Comment

• We are going to destroy them

Comment

• Doesn't matter to me. We've been breaking records and proving people wrong all season.

Go Broncos!! We will find a way to win this game.

Comment

• Not having a chance to win these games has served us well so far.
                    sigpic
                    Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
                    2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
                    2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

• Decker no tripping on your shadow if you get in a footrace you can clearly win.
                      Manning to Thomas ev'ry day, all day.

Comment

• Top offense vs Top Defense. Can't wait for this.

DT, Decker, Wes, and Julius need to be physical in this game. The Seattle secondary is going to mug the hell out of these guys if they're not.

I think matchups are gonna be
                        Demaryius Thomas - Richard Sherman
                        Eric Decker - Byron Maxwell
                        Wes Welker - Walter Thurmond
                        Julius Thomas - Kam Chancellor

I think Decker vs. Maxwell and Welker vs. Thurmond are the most appealing out of the 4. Knowshon and Montee are needed to open up the passing game a bit more to not let Seattle sub in their pass rushers and let them pin their ears back.The no-huddle can really help with that so they wont be able to sub them in.
                        Last edited by one5beast; 01-19-2014, 08:35 PM.

Comment

• Good. I always prefer going in as the underdog than the one that gets overhyped.

Comment

• It's fine with me.

Comment

• Did anyone see Richard Sherman's postgame? WOW, it could have been a WWE promo. Such a classless moron. Why would you say things like that? Especially the way he said it. Will Goodell fine him?

WOW, I am in shock!

I hope PFM and our receivers absolutely torch him!!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
                              Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
                              Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
                              Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
                              I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
                                Did anyone see Richard Sherman's postgame? WOW, it could have been a WWE promo. Such a classless moron. Why would you say things like that? Especially the way he said it. Will Goodell fine him?

WOW, I am in shock!

I hope PFM and our receivers absolutely torch him!!
                                Maybe he will suspend him for a game.

Comment

Working...
                                X