Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WE'RE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!! (Superbowl Pregame Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No.. if we don't turn the ball over and don't give up a big special teams play of some kind, they won't win. They're very good. We're better.

Comment

• Peyton will study (and comprehend!!!) what worked against these guys and what didn't. He's been there before. We will have a solid game plan with plenty of alternative plans if needed. We will score some points. And I, too, have a strong sense that Champ is going to make his presence known in this game.

Comment

• I have a good feeling about the game. I just don't think that there's any way their D can slow our O and they can score enough pts to beat us. It will be great if Champ gets his ring.
        :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
        sigpic

Comment

• We are going to win for one simple reason...it's the only way we can setup Peyton's swan song 3rd SuperBowl title and retirement next season. He goes out on top, Elway looks like a genius (just getting rid of Tebow should have been enough to do that BTW), and Denver fans can bask in the glow they deserve for all the years of slings and arrows they have suffered.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncosteeler13 View Post
            You also left out the Colts and Andrew Luck completely shredding their "#1 defense".

Other than that, excellent post!!! I believe in Peyton, Coach Fox, and the Denver Broncos!!!!!!
            They also shredded our number (greater than 1) defense and our offense too...but Peyton was playing with 2 sprained ankles so I can write that one off (one can rationalize anything they don't want to think too hard about).

Comment

• Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
              I have a good feeling about the game. I just don't think that there's any way their D can slow our O and they can score enough pts to beat us. It will be great if Champ gets his ring.
              This. We're better than they are. With the way the weather is looking (not brutally cold and not very windy), we're going to have a good day on offense

Comment

• Originally posted by tonray View Post
                They also shredded our number (greater than 1) defense and our offense too...but Peyton was playing with 2 sprained ankles so I can write that one off (one can rationalize anything they don't want to think too hard about).
                Not sure that P Money was 'playing with two sprained ankles' to start the Colts game. It was the Colts D that hounded Peyton all night that created those sprained ankles.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeingPMoney View Post
                  Not sure that P Money was 'playing with two sprained ankles' to start the Colts game. It was the Colts D that hounded Peyton all night that created those sprained ankles.
                  I believe the sprained ankle started against the jags and the colts got his shoulder and then the chargers got his ankle again.

Adopted Broncos:
                  (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                  (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                  (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                  Adopted posters:
                  Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by rsrobinson View Post
                    The Broncos have the lowest ranked defense the Seahawks have faced in over two months. And you don't see them getting more than 20 points when they scored more than that against superior 49ers and Saints defenses?
                    The broncos have the highest ranked offense the seahawks have played in the last... Wait a second... The seahawks in the history of their organisation have never never played an offense like this because there has never been an offense this good. In the last two games through three quarters each the broncos defense has given up three points.

Moreno has a slighty higher average yards per rush than lynch. You guys beat sf with bowman going out. Wilson has thrown one td pass.

All this being said. Any team can lose to any team at anytime. But i like the broncos odds.
                    Vikings GM- Everybody is open

Comment

• Pretty sure the Broncos will win, no reason to think they are not capable of beating any team in the league.
                      I really like Cheese.

Comment

• I look at it this way - the NFL want as many people to watch the Superbowl as possible - it wouldn't favor the ratings if the NFL supported media honestly said Manning will probably make the seahawks defense a non factor... Like I said in another thread,, I was more afraid of the patriots then any other team, they were like our kryptonite and seem to be hitting on all cylinders when they came in here. I honestly think the patriots are better then any team the NFC has to offer. But the Broncos can't let up just because they beat their nemesis the patriots,, the seahawks will come out swinging - but I also find it funny that so many seahawk fans use the preseason win as their reason they will beat the Broncos.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by broncosteeler13 View Post
                          You also left out the Colts and Andrew Luck completely shredding their "#1 defense".

Other than that, excellent post!!! I believe in Peyton, Coach Fox, and the Denver Broncos!!!!!!
                          I sort of hid it within the "losing 3 regular season games" category. Then again, a good shred is noteworthy!

Comment

• Seattle has a good defense but not the best in the history of the NFL. The Broncos DO have the best offense in the history of the NFL.
                            Interestingly, Seattle's D only played one top 10 offense this year ... New Orleans.

It will be tough for Seattle to slow down the Broncos enough to win. It won't be as tough for Denver to stop/slow down Seattle's offense.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                              It's been one of the most memorable seasons, make that back to back seasons in our history, especially if we come out ahead next Sunday. We've witnessed some of the finest Offence in the history of this game, behind one of the best QBs to ever put on a uniform. We're led by a solid group of individuals, including Bowlen, Elway, Fox, Del Rio and Gase. We have many, many weapons, and we have a defence that can be good on any given Sunday, and motivated more than ever to bring one home for Champ.

There is a reason we are favoured to win this tough game, even though most folks I listen to are choosing Seattle. Sure, The Seahawks are a strong team in all facets of the game. But they can be beat, and they nearly didn't get past San Fran in their own house. They have blemishes, losing three regular season games, but also being involved in a number of very close games. Look at these Seahawks' wins:

12 to 7 over The Panthers
                              23 to 20 over The Texans
                              20 to 13 over The Titans
                              14 to 9 over The Rams
                              27 to 24 over The Bucs

Outside of The Panthers, who got better after this game was played, the other four wins were not too impressive, given the opponents. Yes, they did win all of them, but a little break here or there and they could have lost one or more. I am not going to dwell on the "what ifs", but I have seen times when this team is not so special.

But beyond that, I for one am backing Peyton Manning, all our offensive threats, and the smarts behind the design. And I for one am just fine with certain folks (on the other side) getting their share of publicity before the game. Hey, just leave us alone, and we'll do what we do best....play football.

And yes, part of this will be in honour of our legendary CB - Champ Bailey. I feel something good coming on for Champ. I believe he will make something happen, in support of our defensive crew. And I believe in this group.....they can stop the run, and if so, it will make Seattle a different team.

Hey, The Seattle Seahawks deserve to be here, no question. But so do our Broncos. And do not underestimate the talent and the determination within our collective group. We will find weaknesses, and we will exploit them. And we will do ourselves proud.

It's been a long, long time folks......but a win will make everything right.

I believe in our guys!
                              I love these posts!

The overwhelming hype for Seattle kind of validates the fact that most of these guys have been told to make a case for a competitive match up. The calm demeanor our team has shown the last few games is that of a team with confidence. No one has to tell us we're good, watch the games, read the stats. Barring a ridiculous weather element :doh::brick: (what were the owners thinking) I expect an offensive clinic and motivated defense by the Broncos.

Seattle's got cool music (channel 34 on Sirius) but now it's time to put them in their place. That would be Second.
                              [sigpic

Comment

• Ok lets look at it this way - if the Broncos were in the NFC,,, would they still be the #1 seed?... Now if the Seahawks were in the AFC would they be the #1 seed?... I am pretty sure the Broncos would still be the #1 seed in the NFC - and the Seahawks would be fighting it out with the the Chiefs for a wild card spot in the AFC.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X