Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WE'RE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!! (Superbowl Pregame Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is super exciting. I didn't get to see the game, but i saw the results and I am so happy. Just one more guys, one more win. Anyone else a little concerned, though, that our injuries compared to relatively healthy SF/Seattle makes it tougher for us? I hope we just get one more.

Comment

Originally posted by dannylee View Post
      Boomer going on about Gronk is irritating if someone can update me as to how many starters there missing, we had 2starters on the oline down (Clady and Koppen) then Welker missing time with concussions Von out on suspension then an acl tear C.H Jnr with the same Champ out best part if the year then Wolfe and Big Vick out aswell thats just starters I can think off lol we are missing some bug pieces there.
      That was irritating but the sports media has been picking up for the pats all year long, go to patsfans.com and read their garbage game thread, you've never seen so much whining about the refs and the hate for Peyton.

Comment

Originally posted by gobroncos313 View Post
        Anybody heard news about knowshons injury.
        Also what about big Sly's injury.Seemed to be walking around ok after the game.

Comment

I'm SOOOOOOOOOO excited!!!!

I can't believe it! I was in college the last time the broncos made it to the SB and, man, that great feeling is back!

Comment

Rahim Moore Question

Is Rahim on IR or is there a chance he plays in Super Bowl?

Comment

Originally posted by KrisKros View Post
              I moved back to Denver this year after 10 years in Seattle and I desperately hoped this would be the year we made it to the big game! Sweet homecoming!!!!! Super Bowl here we come!!
              Funnily enough maybe against seattle.

Comment

We just have to activate him and cut someone I believe
                A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
                  Why can't this thread title include Ladies in it?

We do have ladies fans here. Why exclude them?
                  Yup, As a women, I post here a lot and would like to be represented.
                  Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

If he plays I hope they don't start him. No reason to switch up what's working.

Comment

• Congrats from a Rams fan. It was such a pleasure seeing Manning taking care of business. I for one will be cheering on the Broncos no matter who they play in the Super Bowl. Enjoy your team's time in the in the Big Game.

Comment

• This is super awesome and exciting. I'm just going enjoy the ride all the way to the Super Bowl. GO BRONCOS!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

• Let's hope they are all things that can be overcome in two weeks. At least we have the bye week now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Justblaze2729 View Post
                            If he plays I hope they don't start him. No reason to switch up what's working.
                            He will probably be used in our big nickel
                            A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

• I'm a girlie too!!!

Married to the most amazing member on this board Broncoholic JS.

Comment

• Had a Pats fan in Redmond, WA at a Starbucks say go Pats by me, I said nothing didn't even acknowledge it. Let's go Broncos.
                                Manning to Thomas ev'ry day, all day.

Comment

Working...
                                X