Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does It Bother You? (Nation vs. Country)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does It Bother You? (Nation vs. Country)

When people say Broncos Nation?

It is Broncos COUNTRY!!!

It gets under my skin when people say nation.

Does it bother anyone else?

(We aren't the Raiduhs)

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

It definitely does

Comment

First world problems, aren't they grand?
      sigpic

For the sake of the mods, please don't report my sig anymore. They have said it does not violate the Code of Conduct. Thanks!

Comment

I read it as Broncos country regardless of what is said. I know the truth

Comment

It bothers me too. I HATE seeing Broncos fans say " broncos Nation." We are Broncos Country, and that is that. Also, on another note, I don't mind " Bronco gang " though. I think that sounds cool So Broncos Country is what we are, and Bronco gang is acceptable, but not Broncos Nation.
          :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

Yes it bothers me!! I welcome new fans, but don't try to change Bronco tradition. If you're a new fan pay attention to us lifetimers & learn the traditions of the team.

Its Mile High Stadium, no matter who sponsors it!
            Its Broncos COUNTRY, Nation is for losers in Cali!
            We Are the Thunder, the 12th man is a college team!
            The D is always Orange Crush!
            Opponents Passes Are.... In Com Plete!!
            And We Always Mile High Salute!!
            Last edited by redneckrocker; 01-29-2014, 11:57 PM.
            sigpic
            What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger

Comment

I think both sound good. I don't think "Broncos Country" is publicized enough where we can expect consensus. You need it to be seen and heard frequently in order for it to stick, hence the confusion.

Comment

Nation belongs to the Raiders, so yes anything associated with them bothers me.

What's the name of our message board again?

#TimeToRide #WhosGonnaWin #BroncosCountry
                sigpic
                The Bronco fan pledge;
                I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
                I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
                I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
                I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
                Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosPWNn00bs View Post
                  It bothers me too. I HATE seeing Broncos fans say " broncos Nation." We are Broncos Country, and that is that. Also, on another note, I don't mind " Bronco gang " though. I think that sounds cool So Broncos Country is what we are, and Bronco gang is acceptable, but not Broncos Nation.

Yall act like its a slap to the organization...Broncos Country only been around since 2005 don't understand why people get so offended when someone like myself say Broncos Nation..

Hell,I think Broncos country sound stupid ,but I don't jump on someone who wants to say it....

http://www.milehighreport.com/2014/1...ited-in-orange
                  I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

It bothers me too just as much as it does when people spell Peyton's name Payton. That drives me nuts.
                    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by redneckrocker
                      Its Broncos COUNTRY, Nation is for losers in Cali!
                      Hey now, not all of us in California are losers, maybe most, but not all.

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                        Hey now, not all of us in California are losers, maybe most, but not all.
                        Thank you, we all cant live in Colorado , but it doesn't mean that we don't love a team any less. I didn't live in Indianapolis when Peyton played there but hes been my man since his Vols days. A nation to me is a unity. Just more people to love them.....also peoples favorite players like mine move around teams...its just more positive energy for that team...

Comment

Shouldn't it really be "Broncos Herd" ???

Comment

Originally posted by Soulfire View Post
                            First world problems, aren't they grand?
                            Yes, they are rich. LOL

Comment

Personally being from Chicago I like nation better. A bit off topic, but the gangs here use "nation" and growing up in Chicago for 30 odd years its just what I am use to hearing or seeing. The culture in Chicago uses nation a lot and adding that to Bronco seems fine with me. I like Broncos gang to. Other Chicago posters should know what I mean
                              Last edited by Rarelyoffended; 01-30-2014, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X