Super Bowl -- Broncos and Seahawks -- Post game rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awful Play Calling...all game.

A huge reason why this offense has choked today is because of the safe dink and dunk offense.

Did we really think we would beat the #1 defense with constant bubble screens and short 3 yard outs? Give me a break.

Comment

Originally posted by Peerless View Post
      A huge reason why this offense has choked today is because of the safe dink and dunk offense.

Did we really think we would beat the #1 defense with constant bubble screens and short 3 yard outs? Give me a break.
      Do you realize that football is 11 on 11 not 7 on 7. They have offensive and defensive lines. Seattle owned the Broncos up front, especially Avril vs Franklin.

Comment

Keep Decker and DT. Get another corner. Get a true stud RB.

Comment

Actually, I think the fallout is no Moreno, no Decker, no Champ, no Beadles, and $$$ get allocated to the defensive side of the ball. Not that the defense played badly (offense very sloppy and paniced...STs bad too), but Decker was invisible and we really let Seattle convert too many 3rd downs.

Missed Von this game imo, but overall, just see a lack of big plays on defense to turn the tide.

Also, not saying Franklin should be moved to LG, but I can see it as he did not have a great game...Clady and Clark could be our OT, with Franklin giving us more power to our run game.
          Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

Originally posted by MHSalute View Post
            Also, not saying Franklin should be moved to LG, but I can see it as he did not have a great game...Clady and Clark could be our OT, with Franklin giving us more power to our run game.
            This. Franklin was dominated today, especially in 1st half when game was in balance.

Comment

The wr s can't get loose, can barely get open at the line. The two picks were while 18 was getting hit- the line is totally getting pushed back. And the defense is like indys of old, assuming Peyton can win the game on his own. Total bummer

Comment

Why Us?

Why does this have to happen to us? I mean seriously.

It's unbelievable what happened today. I mean really.

This will hurt for a very long time.

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
                Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
                Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
                Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
                I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Manningnosbest View Post
                  The wr s can't get loose, can barely get open at the line. The two picks were while 18 was getting hit- the line is totally getting pushed back. And the defense is like indys of old, assuming Peyton can win the game on his own. Total bummer
                  Manning could have thrown the 2nd one away (held it too long imo) and just kick the FG...10pt swing. Manning did not play well, the entire team did not play well.
                  Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

No QB in history could have made a difference tonight

If you put Brady or Montana in tonight's game, do the Broncos win? I think not. I don't know if Von Miller and Ryan Clady could have made a difference tonight.
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    My new favorite Bronco - KJ Hamler Guy plays inspiring football!.

Comment

This the worst moment as being a fan since '95. I cannot imagine what happened in this game. Props to Seattle for how they played.

IMO, this offseason we need to let Decker walk. We need to re-sign Moreno and go all in on Greg Hardy. I know we are against the cap, but we need to sure up the D. Our D is not the reason we got embarassed today. In fact our O and ST were terrible.

Can someone please tell me what happened?
                      Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

Originally posted by Manningnosbest View Post
                        Im not sure you can put too much blame on the D. But the collapse of the OL today and just strange mistakes (safety, DT fumble) was very much like many of Peyton's playoff loses in Indy. It also did not help that Seattle's secondary was allowed their way as far as physical play.

Comment

Defense played relatively well. After the poor start by the offense, we were still in it only down 8 but the offense could not get going. How do you improve the, statistically, best offense in history?

Seemed like we never really tried to get Knowshon/the running game going. In order to beat this D, you've got to be just as physical and we got bullied all game long.

EDIT: Also, can we please not wear orange in the Super Bowl anymore.

Comment

John Fox = Dan Reeves

Team wasn't prepared, need to make a move tomorrow

Comment

He's a joke of a coach. Always has been. Broncos won't win anything win him calling the shots.

Comment

I want to add my thoughts.

First off, the first Broncos snap really decided this game. I was at the 2007 game against the Chargers and got that same exact feeling when Clark fumbled the return of Denver's first possession.

I honestly think if that doesn't happen, this game ends up entirely different than what we saw.

Another thing; remember that this was a top 10 defense in 2012 and they were missing half their starting lineup on defense.

Here's to seeing what next year brings. While this one does hurt, the blowouts really don't hurt like a really close loss does. That loss to the Ravens last year actually hurt more than this, for me anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X