No announcement yet.

Star on the Rise - Malik Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely disruptive and one of the best surprises of the year. We better enjoy him while he's making that 5th round money, because he won't come that cheap next time around.

Comment

Like this post malik is definitely on the rise

Comment

Originally posted by mozzerpete View Post
        Would our 34D look like this?: (players on our roster)

------M Jackson---T Knighton---Wolfe------

D Trevathan---N Irving---S Johnson---V Miller
        I think well see more 3-4 lineups this year.

I see it

Kevin Vickerson - Knighton - Malik/Wolfe
        Sylvester Williams - Mitch Unrien - Wolfe/Malik

Von Miller - ? - Danny Trevethan - Demarcus ware
        ? - ? - Steven Johnson - Mcray

off the top of my head. this is how I see it
        Last edited by Broncosinindy; 03-12-2014, 04:46 PM.
        The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
        While he sits by his hearth at home.
        Quickly finds when questioned by others .
        That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

I still remember him stomping his feet as he walked away from sacking Phillip Rivers in the playoff game; I thought "this guys fired up!!!" That was great to see-hope he continues to do that to quarterbacks....

Comment

Let's see what he can do this year, with all the attention on Ware and Miller I expect Wolfe and jackson to combine for about 13-18 sacks this year

Comment

I was impressed with our whole D-line, I know they were kinda pushed around in the Superbowl but with all the injuries and rookies starting before they were even ready, it is amazing that they went as far as they did. The lessons learnt in that game will be hugh for there growth in the coming years.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 15thebeast View Post
                Let's see what he can do this year, with all the attention on Ware and Miller I expect Wolfe and jackson to combine for about 13-18 sacks this year
                I dunno if their sacks will be that high but I do think their total sacks+hits+pressures should increase as offenses focus on Ware and Miller like you refered to
                Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by crash123go View Post
                  I remember being called a idiot last offseason when i said this guy was going to be a stud and should be looked at as the replacement for doom and now everyone is jumping on the bandwagon
                  Yeah, well every year someone says that someone random is going to do so and so.

Something about a deaf squirrel and a pecan.

Comment

Couldn't care less if anyone else sees it lol.
                    Right,

You care that we see you were the one who thought it first. Not that we agree with you.

GB2

Comment

I remember being called a idiot last offseason when i said this guy was going to be a stud and should be looked at as the replacement for doom and now everyone is jumping on the bandwagon
                      I remember seeing him flash early on as well. Even in his limited snaps his rookie year he always seemed to stick out. We always drool over some of these high draft D Line prospects but year after year some of these mid to late rounders tend to develop into high production players- nice that we found a diamond in the rough. :thumb:

Comment

I would only add that Malik flies the blue and orange with great style and class. Very good with the public.

Comment

Dude's nasty. I wanna see him rip up some tail this year!!!

Miller, Jackson, Ware, Wolfe, Sly..

Quarterbacks be fearin'

Comment

I look forward to see how he develops this season. It should get interesting. The D is going to be much improved from last season for sure, I have little doubts about that.
                            sigpic

Comment

All I need to remember was a short defensive series against the Jaguars last season.

Malik Jackson sacks Chad Henne on 1st down.

Malik Jackson stops a run for negative yards on 2nd down.

Malik Jackson sacks Henne on 3rd down.

He has the tools to be dominant.

Comment

Working...
                              X