Who do you Bronco fans think is the MVP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AsianOrange
    If Manning continues to win BUT fails in the playoffs...then he probably won't get MVP.

well actually MVP voting is doen prior to playoffs, so that wont matter.

Comment

If anyone on the Colts gets the MVP award, it should be Tony Dungy. The Colts have always had the offense, but the D always let them down. He changed all that, and now they are a force in the AFC.

Comment

Has anyone considered taking a look at Jake Delohme? Not certain his numbers merit MVP, but he's taken an average team ( basically as a rookie ), and turned them into playoff contenders. I also liked that back up QB's performance with Tennessee yesterday. Manning is a "no brainer" when it comes to MVP material. He sure is fortunate to have Marvin Harrison to connect with though. That guy is a class act all on his own. Plays great ball, and doesn't have the "ego" issues that some of the other "star" WR's have.

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
        ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

Originally posted by diego
          well actually MVP voting is doen prior to playoffs, so that wont matter.
          I always thought it's during the playoffs.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
          2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

It may be true that Manning has more weapons than Brady, but I would point out that Manning threw for over 400 yards one game this year without Harrison in the line up and he has thrown TD passes to eight different recievers this year. A few of those eight are Troy Walters, Brandon Stokely and the OTHER Ricky Williams. These are hardly household names or all pros. Harrison has only 86 catches this year, which for most recievers is a career year but by his standards over the last five is actually pretty low for him. Still, Manning is on pace for another 4000 yards and should reach the 30 TD mark (possibly his week against your defense). He is spreading the ball around much more this year than in previous years.

James certainly helps and he is looking to be more like the pre-knee injury Edge. No denying that.

Comment

Originally posted by NOLABroncofan
              Has anyone considered taking a look at Jake Delohme? Not certain his numbers merit MVP, but he's taken an average team ( basically as a rookie ), and turned them into playoff contenders. I also liked that back up QB's performance with Tennessee yesterday. Manning is a "no brainer" when it comes to MVP material. He sure is fortunate to have Marvin Harrison to connect with though. That guy is a class act all on his own. Plays great ball, and doesn't have the "ego" issues that some of the other "star" WR's have.

Nuff said...
              Manning through for 400 yards and a couple TD's without Harrison this season. Hmmm. He also won 2 out of 3 without Edge. One of them being the MNF game against the Bucs. He can do it with or without those stars.
              GO COLTS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange
                I always thought it's during the playoffs.
                Nope.
                GO COLTS!!!

Comment

You don't have to be. But, mark it a W for Indy and a L for Denver.
                  GO COLTS!!!

Comment

I gotta go with Moss.

Yeah, I hate his attitude, but I think this has to be his best season when it comes to outstanding plays. And I think the Vikings would be 0-14 right now without him.(Till next week when they would be beat the Chefs that is)

Comment

lol, not as overrated as the Chefs. hehe, sorry i'm a Chef rant tonight.

Comment

we wil be playing against the MVP his week.............................................. .................................................. ..................................dwight freeney
                        ...nah its peyton, but man that freeney is damn good

Comment

Working...
                        X