Fox Gets 3 Year Extension via Jay Glazer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox Gets 3 Year Extension via Jay Glazer

Not sure what the details are but just got the info over twitter.

"@JayGlazer: Broncos HC John Fox has agreed to new three-yr extension. Both Super Bowl head coaches have now agreed to new deals in 24hr span."

Heard its actually 3 new years, ie they voided this year and thus begins the 3y deal.
    What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
    I don't know and I don't care

Comment

I would have waited to see the outcome of this year first, but thats just me
      Go Broncos

Comment

What he has done (erasing the Super Bowl) is tremendous.

However...... a 2 year over a 3 would have been better in my mind.

There are a LOT of complaints about the Super Bowl, but you can't judge a guy on one game especially given the circumstances (heart issues) during that run when Jack took over.

We are completely and totally judged as a whole by that Super Bowl appearance which was completely ridiculous. We have gone over what went wrong over and over again and it was a complete team loss. Not just the coach.

With that being said, Fox is worthy of the extension IMO. He has done wonders replacing McDaniels and righting the ship as they say in the grand scheme of things.
        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

A solid players coach who has done some good things in his career.

The SB was alarming though, how we looked completely unprepared throughout the game

Comment

Good god no, please no

Comment

John Fox is a good head coach that lets his coordinators do their jobs. I think he learned during the Superbowl that him not being too involved cost his team do to lack of experience by his coordinators.

I think our offensive coordinator does not have enough experience and it showed in the the Superbowl. We were ill prepared and got our butts handed to us on a platter.

We give too much power to Manning and our offensive coordinator is not strong enough yet to put his foot down and say this is how we are going to win. Yes Manning should have some say but we need to run more often and not rely on Manning for everything. You would think that this organization would know this by now since Elway couldn't win by himself either.

Hopefully they learn from their mistakes.
              sigpic
              Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
              2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
              2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

Originally posted by Broncs_for_life View Post
                I would have waited to see the outcome of this year first, but thats just me
                He wasn't under contract for this season if I'm not mistaken. He had to get a new contract.

Comment

I am sad. say good-bye to gase, jdr. hello predictability(again)

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                    He wasn't under contract for this season if I'm not mistaken. He had to get a new contract.
                    I thought he had one year left.

In 2011 he signed a 4 year deal right? Wouldn't that give him 1 more year? Or am I horrible at math
                    Go Broncos

Comment

Originally posted by Broncs_for_life View Post
                      I thought he had one year left.

In 2011 he signed a 4 year deal right? Wouldn't that give him 1 more year? Or am I horrible at math
                      Yes he had one year left.

Comment

34-14...pretty darn good considering the whole Orton/Tebow debacle.

Comment

This team is headed in the wrong direction, as much as I hate to say it.

Comment

Not happy about this at all.

I love Fox.

Hate his coaching

Comment

Originally posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
                              This team is headed in the wrong direction, as much as I hate to say it.
                              Hahaha... I'd love to hear your reasoning on this one.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X