No announcement yet.

Vegas odds: Indianapolis at Denver (-7)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vegas odds: Indianapolis at Denver (-7)

It should be an interesting game. Our improved defense should be able to generate a few turnovers.

Here are the LVH’s Week One lines:

Thursday, September 4
    Green Bay at Seattle (-5)

Sunday, September 7
    New Orleans at Atlanta (-2)
    Cincinnati at Baltimore (-2.5)
    Buffalo at Chicago (-6.5)
    Washington at Houston (-2.5)
    Tennessee at Kansas City (-5.5)
    New England (-3.5) at Miami
    Oakland at N.Y. Jets (-4.5)
    Jacksonville at Philadelphia (-11)
    Cleveland at Pittsburgh (-5)
    Minnesota at St. Louis (-5)
    San Francisco (-3.5) at Dallas
    Carolina (-2.5) at Tampa Bay
    Indianapolis at Denver (-7)

Monday, September 8
    N.Y. Giants at Detroit (-4)
    San Diego at Arizona (-3.5)
    QFFL Fantasy Football Leagues

Man I would take some of those lines...they will change a ton between now and then though
    sigpic

Comment

The tough part about early season games is that you're betting on last year's teams.

Some of those spreads look ugly for last year. But, yeah... some look tempting.
      *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
      *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
      *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

I will be in Vegas that weekend and will be laying a couple G's on the Broncos to cover. Blow out city, baby

Denver 41
        Indianapolis 13

Comment

Originally posted by Idiot_Kicker View Post
          I will be in Vegas that weekend and will be laying a couple G's on the Broncos to cover. Blow out city, baby

Denver 41
          Indianapolis 13
          That score would definitely set the tone for the season would love it
          sigpic

2015 Adopted Bronco Von MIller
          UNLEASH THE BEAST!!!!

Comment

The SF line is the most tempting..

Comment

Originally posted by 58 broncomaniac View Post
              That score would definitely set the tone for the season would love it
              I don't think this game will be remotely close. The Broncos will remember the loss last season, just as they did the year before to the Ravens. Manning started preparing for them as soon as the schedule was released, I guarantee you that.

The Colts defense sucks, and will have no chance of slowing us down, and once they get down, it will be tee off time for the pass rush.

Total domination. We couldn't have gotten a better opener.

Comment

I don't think this game will be remotely close. The Broncos will remember the loss last season, just as they did the year before to the Ravens. Manning started preparing for them as soon as the schedule was released, I guarantee you that.

The Colts defense sucks, and will have no chance of slowing us down, and once they get down, it will be tee off time for the pass rush.

Total domination. We couldn't have gotten a better opener.
                Easy easy easy.... draft hasn't even happened yet. A lot can change between now and September. I wouldn't overlook the Colts either, they added a lot of good pieces in FA.

Comment

Originally posted by bgpatsfan View Post
                  Easy easy easy.... draft hasn't even happened yet. A lot can change between now and September. I wouldn't overlook the Colts either, they added a lot of good pieces in FA.
                  Easy yourself, this team isn't even remotely in the same universe as the Broncos, period. This game won't be close in Denver. The Broncos lost in a dome to them, but they never play well in domes, so it wasn't unexpected, but in Denver? Complete destruction. You better worry about Miami...

Comment

Originally posted by MHOC View Post
                    The SF line is the most tempting..
                    No way, the Atl favored by 2 over NO is the most tempting. That has to be a mistake.

Comment

Denver 41
                      Indianapolis 13
                      I agree with you and I am a refugee from the Colts Forum who is banned because I do not believe that Andrew Luck is already the best QB in the NFL. That kind of thinking is not allowed there. I do read the forum, however, and the fans there think they will wallop the Broncos. It is amazing how many of them think they will be the number one seed in the AFC this year. I think they will have a fight on their hands with Houston in the South. If Houston takes Clowney the will set J.J. Watt free to be even more destructive than he is. I think Houston can get a very good QB with their second pick at the top of the second round. There are no sure fire franchise QBs in this draft.

Comment

Originally posted by OlBlu View Post
                        I agree with you and I am a refugee from the Colts Forum who is banned because I do not believe that Andrew Luck is already the best QB in the NFL. That kind of thinking is not allowed there. I do read the forum, however, and the fans there think they will wallop the Broncos. It is amazing how many of them think they will be the number one seed in the AFC this year. I think they will have a fight on their hands with Houston in the South. If Houston takes Clowney the will set J.J. Watt free to be even more destructive than he is. I think Houston can get a very good QB with their second pick at the top of the second round. There are no sure fire franchise QBs in this draft.
                        Go with the best D. Guy in the draft and win with defense and a manage at QB. We have seen that in 4 or more SBs.

Most great QBs not named Elway and manning were molded not born. Even those two were molded by their dads.

Comment

Originally posted by OlBlu View Post
                          Well, then they have delusional fans. They don't have a single position on their entire team that is better than what we can line up.

Last season, they got into Peyton's head with the whole tribute thing, and we played terribly, especially in the first half...think of how many things had to break for them to win from Holiday's fumble on a kickoff inside the ten yardline to Mathis' strip sack for a TD, yet they still barely managed to pull it off once we started playing.

With a full five months to prepare, the Broncos are going to absolutely DESTROY that team. They have been playing over their head and really aren't that good. They have had a lot of come from behind victories in the dome, but they are playing in Denver this time. Their defense is completely suspect and no match for what Denver is going to do to them
                          Last edited by Idiot_Kicker; 04-26-2014, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Well, then they have delusional fans. They don't have a single position on their entire team that is better than what we can line up.

Last season, they got into Peyton's head with the whole tribute thing, and we played terribly, specially in the first half...think of how many things had to break for them to win from Holiday's fumble on a kickoff inside the ten yardline to Mathis' strip sack for a TD, yet they still barely managed to pull it off once we started playing.

With a full five months to prepare, the Broncos are going to absolutely DESTROY that team. They have been playing over their head and really aren't that good. They have had a lot of come from behind victories in the dome, but they are playing in Denver this time. Their defense is completely suspect and no match for what Denver is going to do to them
                            I agree with much of what you say, but getting a HOT QB to cool down is not,so,easy.

Luck is a very good QB, that just might be good enough to beat us at our own game.

Not likely but the possibility is out there.

Manning will be ready, hopefully our home crowd will create enough noise to hamper luck.

Comment

Colts receiving corps is pretty damn impressive: hilton, nicks, wayne, allen, fleener

Comment

Working...
                              X