• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's nice. Who do you have?
    sigpic

Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

I think Denver is gonna win, I just think its gonna be a much closer game than people here are making it out to be

Comment

Originally posted by bgpatsfan View Post
        I think Denver is gonna win, I just think its gonna be a much closer game than people here are making it out to be
        Agreed. Denver wins and I doubt it is a blow out. Still, awfully early to be predicting.
        sigpic

Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

Colts receiving corps is pretty damn impressive: hilton, nicks, wayne, allen, fleener
          Rogers is a huge target at WR for them, still needs a ton of development, but showed flashes last year. Vick Ballard is a great pass catching RB and is a solid Runner. Colts have potentially the best receiving corps in the league.

Comment

Luck is going to be the fresh meat between a Ware/Miller sandwich.

I don't really care what the Pats Fan thinks. We should win this by a good margin.
            sigpic

Comment

Colts receiving corps is pretty damn impressive: hilton, nicks, wayne, allen, fleener
              You can also add Da'rick Rogers to this list as well, who I could not believe was still on the market for them to snatch up. The problem is the Colts defense. Mathis is really getting up there in age, and they had a bunch of plug in journeyman types last season that left in free agency. In fact, they lost more free agents than almost any team I can think of.

But they don't have any elite player on their defense other than Mathis at all, so how are they going to stop Denver's offense? The answer is, they won't, and once we have a lead, we can tee off on Luck.

As I said, I will be in Vegas that weekend putting my cash where my mouth is. I'll take -7 now and be happy not to lay more as I see that line going up.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSheriff View Post
                Rogers is a huge target at WR for them, still needs a ton of development, but showed flashes last year. Vick Ballard is a great pass catching RB and is a solid Runner. Colts have potentially the best receiving corps in the league.
                I disagree , I'd give that title to the bears receiving corps

Comment

Originally posted by OlBlu View Post
                  I agree with you and I am a refugee from the Colts Forum who is banned because I do not believe that Andrew Luck is already the best QB in the NFL. That kind of thinking is not allowed there. I do read the forum, however, and the fans there think they will wallop the Broncos. It is amazing how many of them think they will be the number one seed in the AFC this year. I think they will have a fight on their hands with Houston in the South. If Houston takes Clowney the will set J.J. Watt free to be even more destructive than he is. I think Houston can get a very good QB with their second pick at the top of the second round. There are no sure fire franchise QBs in this draft.
                  haha ~ I remember you, I believe you didn't follow the rules sorry, just had to give you a little jab....
                  I'm sure you remember me too..... I'm very vocal about my support of Peyton.

I think it may be a closer game than what people think, but I think the Broncos take this one, home field advantage and all. I'm happy it's the First Game of the Season, happy to get it out of the way and moving forward to another Super Bowl Run.
                  We're Still Watching You.

Comment

So your saying we're all gonna make some good money week 1!! Home crowd needs to be loud as ever after the way Irsay played dirty last year with the pregame ceremonies and opening up the stadium in Indy to try to mess with Peyton!!
                    sigpic
                    What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger

Comment

Working...
                    X