• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shannon Sharpe's Halloween Party

I remember someone was looking for info on this. Here it is:

Originally posted at http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.ph...contentID=1447
    October 27, 2003

Shannon Sharpe's Gridiron Halloween Party
    Shannon Sharpe and Annabel Bowlen, wife of Broncos owner Pat Bowlen, have again joined forces to host Shannon Sharpe's Gridiron Halloween party to benefit the Cherish the Children Guild. The benefit costume party will be held from 8-11 p.m. in the United Club Level East Lounge at INVESCO Field at Mile High. Proceeds from the event will benefit Beacon Center (formerly Court House, Inc.), a local residential treatment center for troubled adolescents.

The Cherish the Children Guild, led by President Annabel Bowlen, provides support for Beacon Center, a 501 (c)(3) organization, that helps youth redirect their lives by providing a safe, structured therapeutic living environment for both males and females, ages 10 to 18.

“I am honored to be able to team with Mrs. Bowlen and the Guild to help Colorado children—especially those who have faced abuse and need our extra support,” said Sharpe.

The costume party will feature a costume contest with prizes that include autographed Broncos’ memorabilia. The silent and live auction lists a nice array of trips, signed sports memorabilia and other one-of-a-kind items. In addition to Sharpe, the party guest list includes Broncos team members, corporate partners and other area celebrities.

A limited number of individual tickets are available for $84 each. Tickets must be purchased in advance and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. For more information, please call (720) 339-7827.

Thanks for the info. Got my ticket and will definitely be among the rest of the ghouls.
    Ms Jay

Comment

Damn, if I didn't live several hundred miles away and have no vacation time left, I'd be there in a little less than a heartbeat. Tell us all how it went, Msjay.

Comment

Yeah, I want to know how it is too. Come back and tell.

Comment

I sure will. I'm certain that it will be a blast. I live in Georgia so I'm hoping to get to see some snow.....real snow while I'm there. I will also be taking photos so if you guys want to view them when I get back, go to my private email and send me your email addys.
          Ms Jay

Comment

I like reading about his annual holiday bash, reading about who dressed up as what.
            The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Did anyone go? Would they post a "review"? LOL, I wonder what Shannon dressed up as?

Comment

Hi all, I went to the party and it was nice. Shannon dressed up as Jim Carey, "the mask". He looked really nice in his yellow suit. He had the mask but didn't have it on. I had the honor of meeting him and taking a photo with him. I've looked but don't see any pictures posted as of yet. There weren't any other players at the event due to a meeting that Shanahan made mandatory for the others. Overall, it was for a good cause.
                Ms Jay

Comment

Working...
                X