No announcement yet.

What should we do during the offseason?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should we do during the offseason?

-Sign Woodson from The Raiders.
    -Trade up in the draft so we can get Kellin Winslow *Or whatever his first name is* Hes extremely talented however he runs his mouth*Hmm What tightend does that remind you of * And hopefully Sharpe will stay one more season and kind of be like a tutor for him.
    -PICK UP A RELIABLE SECOND STRING QB!!!!
    -Sign a big name free agent WR. Because Rod and Ed are getting old. Theyre still great but we need a stedy third. Also i think once Lelie becomes more reliable with his hands he will be a Pro Bowl Calibre WR with His speed
    What would you guys do?
    sigpicPlease Help A die Hard Broncos Fan Out, And Share Or Pledge My Kickstarter Party Game "Help Wanted" http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...help-wanted-0/

I think the DBs need help so getting a good vet ot two would be an option for whatever FAs are out there. Winslow is a good TE but I don't think we'll get him. We have quite a few TEs and Caswell ain't bad. He's in his 10th yr though. The rest are still young and hopefully they've learned something from the best.
    I'd like to see the draft used to shore up the Oline. Some young studs to carry on the work of the vets. I like them being light and fast but then they have to use questionable tactics sometimes. Theres nothing wrong adding some beef. The big guys nowdays seem pretty quick.
    Maybe there will be a good QB out there for a back up - weather in the draft or FA.
    Let's hope they choose well.

Comment

First I think we need to concentrate on re-signing Al Wilson. He is the backbone of our linebacking core and we need to keep him. I also think we need to do whatever we can to convince Shannon Sharpe to come back for another year. The guy still has skills, and I think he is still the best tight end in the league.

Having C-Wood in a Broncos uniform would be awesome, but I don't think we would have the cap room. I like the idea of drafting Winslow, but I think that at 230lbs he is a bit small to play TE in the NFL and in our system. I'd go for the Gator's Ben Troupe if he decides to come out. He can run, block and has plenty of speed to be a productive TE in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMMERFAN16
        First I think we need to concentrate on re-signing Al Wilson. He is the backbone of our linebacking core and we need to keep him. I also think we need to do whatever we can to convince Shannon Sharpe to come back for another year. The guy still has skills, and I think he is still the best tight end in the league.

Having C-Wood in a Broncos uniform would be awesome, but I don't think we would have the cap room. I like the idea of drafting Winslow, but I think that at 230lbs he is a bit small to play TE in the NFL and in our system. I'd go for the Gator's Ben Troupe if he decides to come out. He can run, block and has plenty of speed to be a productive TE in the NFL.
        I love Sharpe but hes not number 1 anymore. That goes to GOnzalaz but hes deffinately number 2
        sigpicPlease Help A die Hard Broncos Fan Out, And Share Or Pledge My Kickstarter Party Game "Help Wanted" http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...help-wanted-0/

Comment

Originally posted by elwayfan2k
          I love Sharpe but hes not number 1 anymore. That goes to GOnzalaz but hes deffinately number 2
          I can agree to this. In his prime though, Sharpe was much better than Tony is in his.

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
          ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

Originally posted by NOLABroncofan
            I can agree to this. In his prime though, Sharpe was much better than Tony is in his.

Nuff said...
            When it comes to making plays on clutch situations, 3rd downs, and playoffs / superbowl, Sharpe ROCKS

Comment

We need to give wilson, portis, and gold their ridiculously large contracts and then spend money on one good veteran CB. then draft some WR's 1st and second round.
              dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

They really need to look at drafting a young QB who can come along and learn the game over time, but fill in when called upon. Some sleepers can be found in the draft.
                Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

I think Troy Vincint is spending his last season in Philadelphia..what about him?

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                  2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

That would be amazing to be able to get Troupe and Ratliff....

Comment

first we need 2 resign wilson and gold then hopefully sign a good DB n a WR (we've had no luck draftin either) if sharpe n eddy retire that obvisously hurts mayb pubitzer leile can step up...n prolly a Def. End Berrys a FA....but i beleive r cap space is limited bcuzz we eat grieses contract again n prolly gardeners n we need a good draft at every position if for nohing else depth.

Comment

Working...
                      X