S E V E N

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S E V E N

How bout the NFL making the Playoff Commericals with John Elway?

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

I enjoyed the commercial so much.
    All those commercials are awesome but thats the best one
    sigpicPlease Help A die Hard Broncos Fan Out, And Share Or Pledge My Kickstarter Party Game "Help Wanted" http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...help-wanted-0/

Comment

AMEN
      Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

My husband was pissy. lol

Elway ruined many Christmases for us Chiefs fans.

But it was a cool commerical. Glad they chose a classy player instead of a loud mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Mer
          My husband was pissy. lol

Elway ruined many Christmases for us Chiefs fans.

But it was a cool commerical. Glad they chose a classy player instead of a loud mouth.
          I wonder if the Browns fans enjoyed the commercial?
          sigpicPlease Help A die Hard Broncos Fan Out, And Share Or Pledge My Kickstarter Party Game "Help Wanted" http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...help-wanted-0/

Comment

Haha...yea, they played that a few times...over and over and over...I hate to be part of that history on the other side.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
            2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

seven

anyone seen that NFL PLAYOFFS commercial?? Its great!! its all about our #7, elway! If anyone knows where to download it, post up!

Comment

Yeah, Ive seen it a few times, pretty cool.

Comment

Re: seven

Originally posted by Maverick
                  anyone seen that NFL PLAYOFFS commercial?? Its great!! its all about our #7, elway! If anyone knows where to download it, post up!
                  Isn't it great? i think that Don Cheadle directed it too. Don's in a movie we're doing right now, and when i told my boss about the commercial he asked me to call his agent to get a copy. Like i would hand that over. ha ha. i'd get it and keep it! Anyhow, every time i see it i get a big smile on my face. They play it every other second on the NFL network.
                  Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

yeah, it really is awesome.. I like that actor that does those commercials too. whats his name? anyone happen to know?

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick
                      yeah, it really is awesome.. I like that actor that does those commercials too. whats his name? anyone happen to know?
                      Don Cheadle as posted above.

Comment

doh.

Comment

Working...
                        X