Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• muse
    replied
    I've got an uneasy feeling in my stomach, but I think that's just the curry I ate earlier. Indy aren't scaring me at all. Nope. *I want my mummy*

Leave a comment:

• Return of Lava
    replied
    Originally posted by portis123
    Bengals play the Rams next Sunday. I think Rams will do the job of taking care of the Bengals. The 49ers almost beat the Bengals if not for those fumbles. Hope Eagles win tonight!
    yes but the ravens couldnt even beat the lowly raiders yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• portis123
    replied
    Originally posted by Return of Lava
    i hope you know if we lose to indy, we have to worry about a LOT more than miami. baltimore still has the tiebreaker and they might not win their division, then they would get in over us in a wildcard. we have to be anti-bengals right now
    Bengals play the Rams next Sunday. I think Rams will do the job of taking care of the Bengals. The 49ers almost beat the Bengals if not for those fumbles. Hope Eagles win tonight!

Leave a comment:

• Return of Lava
    replied
    i hope you know if we lose to indy, we have to worry about a LOT more than miami. baltimore still has the tiebreaker and they might not win their division, then they would get in over us in a wildcard. we have to be anti-bengals right now

Leave a comment:

• portis123
    replied
    Re: Uneasy feeling.........

Originally posted by broncophan
    Huge bronco fan here, but I just don't feel good about winning our 2 remaining games.Trying to figure how we can get in the playoffs at 9-7?I guess it starts with a Miami loss tonight.
    We can definitely beat Green Bay. The weather could be freezing. But Denver is not Miami. And our players are accustomed to playing in the cold as well. Favre is a tremendous QB. But he is inconsistent and can keep the game close by throwing interceptions as well.

Now as regards to Indy, I hope Shanahan and company can come out with some defensive masterpiece plan to contain Manning.

Leave a comment:

• chickennob2
    replied
    We will most likely lose against Indy, nut with a Miami loss tonight, we still make the playoffs losing to Indy and beating, no DEMOLISHING, Green Bay. By the way,

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT'S WRONG/HOW LONG WITH CLINTON PORTIS?

Leave a comment:

• Return of Lava
    replied
    Our defense steps up for bigger games. We shut down the Chiefs offense totally (in 2nd half) and we can get similar results against the colts. the key is to just stay loose and focus on the job every play.

Leave a comment:

• NOLABroncofan
    replied
    Originally posted by broncophan
    That loss to the bears earlier this year at home is one that would be nice to have back though......
    I agree... but I would have rather had a couple of the really close conference games instead of the Bears Game.... Ie... Chiefs round 1 and the New England game.

Nuff said...

Leave a comment:

• broncophan
    replied
    Don't get me wrong....I'm trying to stay positive, maybe we can pay indy back for that tough loss last year.

That loss to the bears earlier this year at home is one that would be nice to have back though......

Leave a comment:

• PLUMMERFAN16
    replied
    We always play INDY tough, but without out CP it's gonna be on Jake and co. to pull this one out. Plus, our secondary needs to get their heads out of their asses as well. I like our chances against Green Bay a bit better though.

Leave a comment:

• AsianOrange
    replied
    Where's your positive spirit?

Leave a comment:

• broncophan
    started a topic Uneasy feeling.........

Uneasy feeling.........

Huge bronco fan here, but I just don't feel good about winning our 2 remaining games.Trying to figure how we can get in the playoffs at 9-7?I guess it starts with a Miami loss tonight.
Working...
X