It's Plummer's turn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Plummer's turn

It's going to be a slight chance that Clinton Portis will play.

But it's Plummer's time to step up. He has been babied because he has a running attack from hell and it's time for him to light up the sky. He has yet to throw for 300 yards for the Broncos (and why would he?).

So we got him and Payton Manning..maybe we can get a show of somesort. I seriously think it's time for him to prove he can be a great Broncos QB. You can see him slowly utilizing his weapons (Sharpe, Smith, Mccaffery.....maybe Lelie when he snaps out of it).

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

I also have a feeling next week will come down to PLummer if Portis is out. However i feel safe in saying Easy eddy, Rod Smith, And Sharpe can all make the Big play. I wouldnt quite trust Lelie yet to make the big play *Like he did against the Browns* However i think he has the capability with his speed to make a huge play.
    sigpicPlease Help A die Hard Broncos Fan Out, And Share Or Pledge My Kickstarter Party Game "Help Wanted" http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...help-wanted-0/

Comment

Lelie has been our deep guy all year. He should continue
      dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

I think Jake will step up, but I worry if our WRs will? I also hope we are able to establish the run early so Jake can run some PA and bootlegs. I think Mike Anderson will get the starting nod to let Portis rest up for the final game at Lambeau. Jake always liked the idea of playing in "meaningful games"......now he gets to play three in a row counting yesterday.

Comment

Re: It's Plummer's turn

Originally posted by AsianOrange
          .......He has yet to throw for 300 yards for the Broncos (and why would he?).

Actually.... He's thrown for 300 yds plenty.. but our receivers seem to be "catching" the well thrown balls only dependant on what kind of mood they are in. We need all 3 receivers to be on their game for this one.

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
          ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

Re: Re: It's Plummer's turn

Originally posted by NOLABroncofan
            Actually.... He's thrown for 300 yds plenty.. but our receivers seem to be "catching" the well thrown balls only dependant on what kind of mood they are in. We need all 3 receivers to be on their game for this one.

Nuff said...
            I agree. Plummer looked great yesterday. Lets admit it. Our receivers have been inconsistent except for the Chiefs game. Lelie had a great game yesterday. But he did drop quite a few before yesterday. Rod's been good. But even he dropped some yesterday. Sharpe is the only solid consistent guy who can catch. Eddie is a great gutsy player. But he has not been looking fit this season. What is Plummer supposed to do if balls are dropped? Would be nice if all these guys start making catches in the same game like we did against the Chiefs. Would make life a bit easier for Plummer.

Comment

Re: Re: It's Plummer's turn

Originally posted by NOLABroncofan

Nuff said...
              Which game has he thrown for 300 for the Broncos?

Comment

Re: Re: Re: It's Plummer's turn

Originally posted by AsianOrange
                Which game has he thrown for 300 for the Broncos?
                I think you missed the pun CrazyAsian... He's thrown for well over 300 yds in a few games, however, the receivers ( all 3 of them ) have missed catching the ball ( thus the yds didn't count ).

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
                ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

On Jake?

NO WAY! Agreed that plummer will need to have a good game. But next week in Indy, its the breakout of...

QUENTIN GRIFFIN

Boomer Sooner Okalhoma
                  Boomer Sooner OKU
                  I was Sooner Born and Sooner Bred
                  And when I die i'll be Sooner Dead
                  Ra Oklahoma, Ra Oklahoma, Ra Oklahoma! OKU

Sorry, that is THE old-school version!
                  Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

Don't do that Sonner thing again in here....don't make me excercise my asian-powah!

Comment

I hope griffin breaks out. he has been showing flashes.
                      dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

When I watched him at OU...he was a monster...had Texas's numbers...but then he's in the NFL...missed training camp....

So of course he's rusty...but what ever happened to natural abilities?

Comment

Working...
                        X