No announcement yet.

3 reasons for Denver Broncos will definitely win the Super Bowl championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 reasons for Denver Broncos will definitely win the Super Bowl championship

In my opinion the Denver Broncos will definitely win the Super Bowel champion this time and there are 3 reasons.
    1,Denver Broncos are one of the NFL's most successful teams and have won seven AFC Championships and two Super Bowls. They having suffered only six losing seasons in 36 years. But this successful team was defeated by Seattle Seahawks in the Super Bowel last time. The Broncos' fans were very sad.This year, they have totally improved. The addition of potential rookie players and the experienced veterans will prove the power of the team and wash the shame of last time.
    2,Pat Bowlen is the majority owner of Denver Broncos. The Bowlen Family purchased the team from Edgar Kaiser in 1984 and saved the team from possible bankruptcy. Bowlen serve as Broncos' CEO. He paid a lot of painstaking efforts for Broncos and he has always two goals for the team: to win, and to win the right way. It was on Wednesday announced that he will be stepping back from the organization to focus on his health. Because he has suffered from Alzheimer's disease. It's an incurable disease. Though he will no longer be a part of the team's daily operations, his influence and the winning tradition he fostered will continue. The Broncos' coach John Fox, vice president John Elway and the players of Broncos are all very sad because of his departure. They did not immersed in sorrow but actively join in the training camp. They know that the only way which can repay Mr.Bowlen's efforts is to win the game and get the Super Bowel champion.

3,Peyton Manning,a great quarterback in NFL history, is already 38 years old. He takes his life time to be a good quarterback and he did. This year he has been voted the most popular NFL stars. But it is not end, he needs another Super Bowel champion before he retired, his great career life can't end up with a loss. Even though he had been injured, but now he becomes stronger and smarter than before. He had a good performance in training camp this time.The fans have never doubted his strength. Because he is the man all of time.
    Last edited by cara murphy; 07-25-2014, 02:16 AM.

The super bowel championship? Is that a championship where you have to drink 12 beers without peeing?

Comment

Originally posted by paul-mac View Post
      The super bowel championship? Is that a championship where you have to drink 12 beers without peeing?
      that is my fault

Comment

Good thoughts!

Comment

It is going to be a tough year for Denver. With Decker gone, Welker's career winding down, Moreno gone, the offense is going to look a little different this year. The Sanders pickup was good, but I don't think he can replace Decker, and I have all the confidence in the world that Ball will run hard.

They made some key defensive pickups that will be beneficial (except Talib, I think picking him up was just a bad move, he is just way to injury prone). If Von Miller can stay healthy this season, the run game gets established early, and the O-line put their lives on the line for Manning, then there should be no reason why Denver isn't SB bound again.

Comment

Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
            Good thoughts!
            thank you agree with my point

Comment

Sorry but your points seems to have little to do with the current set of players and our current weaknesses. It doesn't matter what happened before this year, players and coaches move on and every year can be very different from the last. SB experience helps, but not enough when you o-line is swiss cheese, you have no running game and your defense is getting torched! The emotions of Bowlen stepping down is nice but again, it doesn't translate. Peyton is solid, he prepares and prepares until he and everybody around him is on firm ground.

If the Broncos are going to win a SB, they need to find a running game, one that really makes teams scheme for it because it is a real threat, not a "let's keep them honest" running game. Then, o-line needs depth. Defense needs to be more physical and put a little fear in the opponents much like we think of the defenses of the Seahawks, Niners, Baltimore, Pittsburgh, etc. Once these pieces are in place we won't have to rely on Peyton to be superman the whole season to get us to the SB. The only place I worry about is the running game and the o-line.
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              My new favorite Bronco - KJ Hamler Guy plays inspiring football!.

Comment

So are you suggesting there is a scripted plot line the NFL follows? I sometimes wonder if there is myself.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
                  So are you suggesting there is a scripted plot line the NFL follows? I sometimes wonder if there is myself.
                  Not a chance. Given that upwards of 5000 guys are on some kind of NFL roster every year, and maybe another couple of thousand coaches/front office guys/officials etc, and these guys have worked for like a decade to play sport professionally, there is NO WAY that they would go this long without a whistle blower.

Comment

The Broncos definitely won a Super Bowel last year. An epic, pride obliterating evacuation of the team's bowels, in front of tens of millions of viewers all over the globe.

On a more serious note, they had every reason to win a championship last year. Gonna be hard to top the dominance of 2013, which apparently is a must for the Broncos to win the Lombardi. Good news is the defense seems to be prepped to handle the task much better, helping to keep the ball in Manning's control.
                    sigpic
                    Rogue Colts Fan

Comment

Lmao
                      10 chat

Comment

I think you have some good motivating points there....Peyton needs to retire a winner and Mr. B deserves his trophy...no question. It's a great story and one I hope every night before I go to bed comes true (I am not kidding there!) I have also been a fan for 34 years and while I love my team, I have been dropped on my head as a fan more than once. It's okay....I always get over it, brush myself off and put on the orange again.

It's going to be up to how cohesive the O is...and if the D can stay healthy, stay motivated and get brutal nasty....I am going all in that they can....because I love em.

Also...I appreciate your Super Bowel comment...it made me laugh and the replies to it had me cracking up because last year certainly felt like we crapped our pants in front of the entire world. We deserve better than that...and I hope we get it this season.

Comment

There is no reason why we shouldn't win it!! We have a great team, with great leadership!!! I am so proud of our Broncos, AFC CHAMPS!!!
                          Let's have a great season!!!!

Comment

I had a dream last night I took my Seahawk friend's Super Bowl ring, placed it on my hand,and it turned into a Bronco!

A sign? I'm going with it! That trophy is ours!

Go Broncs!

Comment

Not a chance. Given that upwards of 5000 guys are on some kind of NFL roster every year, and maybe another couple of thousand coaches/front office guys/officials etc, and these guys have worked for like a decade to play sport professionally, there is NO WAY that they would go this long without a whistle blower.
                              At best 70 players hit the active roster and practice squad each year. 70X32 is no where near 5000. More like 2200.

But good try.

Comment

Working...
                              X