Start QG or MA at Tailback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Start QG or MA at Tailback

I say start QG he has something to proove and he don't cut it put in MA.

I thought you said OG for a second...I want to see Cecil Sapp!
    sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Quentin Griffin was a waste of a 4th round pick. I can't beleive we kept Griffin, but put Sapp on the practice squad. Anyways, I say start Anderson. He is used to big games that have playoff implications. Q-G isn't.

Comment

Ive seen quentin make some really good plays. I say start him see what he can do.

Comment

Originally posted by Watchingbroncos
          Ive seen quentin make some really good plays. I say start him see what he can do.
          I say, Anderson is fresh, experienced, and after the debacle very motivated. Griffin is small, and inexperienced. The last thing you want to do is pin your playoff hopes on him. Don't forget Anderson can pas protect with the best of them. What's the Sooner dwarf gonna do bite some ankles.
          Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

Yeah, Mike's on pot. He can't get hurt (and feel it)...he's like Shorty :p
            sigpic

Comment

that might be the funniest thing I heard all day!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
              2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Mike "Dope" Anderson is the best bet

Comment

You're ha-ha-ha-high Mikey you can't keep it on the ground, keep it on the ground....I love BRMC...almost as good as Muse.
                  sigpic

Comment

If the Broncos plan to run as many times as they have been the last couple games, they'll have to go with Anderson one way or the other. For one thing, Anderson gets better the long he plays in the game. For another, I'm afraid Griffen would fumble at least two or three times, which we definitely can't afford.

Comment

Probably doesn't matter who "starts". If Portis is out then both Q & Sgt. Mike will see time. They'll see a lot of time anyway. Shanny will find a place and time for Q eventually. I'd like to see some Cecil, too.
                      Winter is Coming!

Comment

Start QG or MA at Tailback

No question!! Mike has been the man before...These are BIG games and Mike comes to play!! He made some bad deciscion's but paid for them..haven't we all.
                        I thought a couple years ago our offensive plays would be Davis to the left..Davis to the right..Anderson up the middle!! Pass to Rod..Pass to Ed..Anderson up the middle. Pass to Sharpe..Gary up the middle..Pass to Ed..Davis up the middle..Anderson to the left Anderson to the right.Davis up the middle..
                        Think about how stacked we were with Healthy TD..Gary..Anderson..Ed Mac..Sharpe..Smith!!!! Who was going to stop this offense?? Your right ..injuries Ed Mac broke his leg!!!!
                        But that didn't happen. By the way when TD fizzled and it was Gary or Anderson..I'll take Iron Mike..Remember his rookie year!!!:

Comment

Start Quentin, he's a much better runner than Mike Anderson..and he can handle the pressure, did he not play in the National Title game..that's a huge game..
                          fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Anderson, we need the experienced player in this game that can handle the pressure of this game. Especially since Ruben is getting better every game. We could still have a descent HB/FB combo in the backfield.

But I can still see QG getting his share of carries....hopefully early, just in case

Comment

I figured as much.
                              YES QG RULES!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X