Start QG or MA at Tailback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by broncosfan247
    Anderson, we need the experienced player in this game that can handle the pressure of this game. Especially since Ruben is getting better every game. We could still have a descent HB/FB combo in the backfield.

But I can still see QG getting his share of carries....hopefully early, just in case
    We just have a great running game overall!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMMERFAN16
      Quentin Griffin was a waste of a 4th round pick. I can't beleive we kept Griffin, but put Sapp on the practice squad. Anyways, I say start Anderson. He is used to big games that have playoff implications. Q-G isn't.
      Care for some crow?
      BroncoCy: Quality posting since Nov 2003

Comment

I'm glad that QG stepped up big in this game. But I would like to see what Portis would do against the Colts. Hey guys and gals, be honest who acutually thought that Jake would out play Manning? I'm not saying that he would not have a good game but let's face it he out played Manning and I just did not expect that.
        John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoCy
          Care for some crow?

They'll disappear for a while....can't believe the chief fans can show their face after getting destroyed by the Vikes!

Comment

Quentin Griffin was a waste of a 4th round pick. I can't beleive we kept Griffin, but put Sapp on the practice squad. Anyways, I say start Anderson. He is used to big games that have playoff implications. Q-G isn't.
            136 yards rushing, 24 in the air......didn't look like a bust to me. He came up big in my opinion.
            Eddie Kennison: "We gonna put something on their ass"....much to no one's suprise it was his lips on Shannahan's bum........

Comment

Originally posted by pikman
              I say, Anderson is fresh, experienced, and after the debacle very motivated. Griffin is small, and inexperienced. The last thing you want to do is pin your playoff hopes on him. Don't forget Anderson can pas protect with the best of them. What's the Sooner dwarf gonna do bite some ankles.

Ya wanna eat some of your own CROW????
              Why don't you give people a chance instead of sitting back and talking baseless smack, moron.
              Yea, I'm a Sooner follower and knew what he would do WHEN given a chance...I just chose to not say anything.
              AGAIN, start the stew, CHUMP!!!
              "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
              tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
              men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Q

To all of you naysayin, CU lovin', disbelievin' Broncos fans,
                Ya wanna eat some of your own CROW????
                Why don't you give people a chance instead of sitting back and talking baseless smack, moron.
                Yea, I'm a Sooner follower and knew what he would do WHEN given a chance...I just chose to not say anything.
                AGAIN, start the stew, CHUMPS!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

This especially goes for Pikman.....what a friggin loser!!!
                You might want to shut your piehole before bits/pieces of those ankles end up there.

Go Broncos
                Go Sooners
                2 Champions (IMO)
                "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

I like QG, but he had been given a shot earlier in the season when Portis had that rib cage injury and didn't do squat against the Lions. Save the energy for the Squaw fans and there trash taken big mouths. QG's stats for this game are speaking for him.
                  John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Right on TXBronco...that's exactly my thought...we still going to Houston!?

Comment

I feel like J-Lo's big fat ass.

Comment

How does it feel? I asked Santa for her Ass for Christmas, but I haven't been that good this year so I thought a second hand experience would be better than none.
                        Eddie Kennison: "We gonna put something on their ass"....much to no one's suprise it was his lips on Shannahan's bum........

Comment

Does J-Lo really have a big butt?

Comment

it doesnt matter who we start we need MA and QG for a good change of pace, QG is very good and we need to get him involved in some screens and stuff, portis will be fresh for the playoffs baby!
                            dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

QUentin is definetly a turf runner, he was really quick and nimble on the turf.

Comment

Originally posted by Watchingbroncos
                                QUentin is definetly a turf runner, he was really quick and nimble on the turf.
                                OK...well..let's see how well he runs on grass next week in Green bay!

Comment

Working...
                                X