Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any way we can go back to wearing blue and white home jerseys ?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • any way we can go back to wearing blue and white home jerseys ?

    remember: we are 0-4 in super-bowls with the traditional orange, and we've gotten blown-out in all four of them. we are 2-1 with either the blue or just the white road uniforms. I personally like the blue better than the orange. it makes us look more physical and aggressive, for some reason. just a thought.
    Last edited by t.rex2084; 08-18-2014, 08:43 PM.

  • #2
    No, probably not for at least a decade.

    They just switched, and honestly, superstition simply just does not play into it. They did not lose because they wore orange.

    When the orange jerseys stop selling, they will switch to something else, probably blue. But don't wait up for that. It won't be any time soon. The orange one's are flying off the racks, and fans love them.

    Sorry.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by t.rex2084 View Post
      remember: we are 0-4 in super-bowls with the traditional orange, and we've gotten blown-out in all four of them. we are 2-1 with either the blue or just the white road uniforms. I personally like the blue better than the orange. it makes us look more physical and aggressive, for some reason. just a thought.
      Ya cuz having the blue ones against the Seahawks would've totally made the outcome different .

      Comment


      • #4
        Maybe if we get pink jerseys we'll never lose again

        sigpic
        2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

        Comment


        • #5
          I hope not. Supposedly we are getting new uniforms at the beginning of next season though. I hope they stick with orange as the primary. The blue was boring honestly.
          Adopted Bronco: Bradley Roby

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
            Maybe if we get pink jerseys we'll never lose again

            Oh, be nice Jake!

            A lot of people loved the blue jerseys, and ya gotta admit, we switched into them and BOOM, went Back to Back. There were more than a few people who noticed that. I remember. Although I also remember how embarrassed Elway looked when modeling them. haha

            We get em once this year again, don't we? I forget what game.

            Pink huh? Think they would do that for one game? How about a camo jersey for one?

            Don't be surprised………..

            Comment


            • #7
              I dis-agree. I think "superstition" does factor in, for some reason. you just can't deny how bad they've been in the super-bowls with the orange. if we switch to blue and start winning super-bowls again, i'm sure the blue will sell very nicely. maybe not quite like the orange. would rather have a ring.

              sorry.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by t.rex2084 View Post
                I dis-agree. I think "superstition" does factor in, for some reason. you just can't deny how bad they've been in the super-bowls with the orange. if we switch to blue and start winning super-bowls again, i'm sure the blue will sell very nicely. maybe not quite like the orange. would rather have a ring.

                sorry.
                Do you really feel blue jerseys would have made a difference in New Jersey?

                Comment


                • #9
                  I'm not superstitious but you might be on to something .....

                  ..... something that's at least worth a try
                  Last edited by dizzolve; 08-19-2014, 10:35 AM.
                  The beatings will continue until morale improves....

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    No, no, no, no!! Hated those damn blue jersey's. We are ORANGE!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      The orange jerseys make your fans stand out when on the road... with blue, not so much.

                      You should stay with orange.
                      "Mike Harden, meet Steve Largent." KA-BOOM!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        In the late Sixties, it was orange on white at home and white on orange away with the blue hats. I like the orange jerseys. Shanahan is from Illinois and was emulating Da Bears midnight blue and orange color scheme. What they have now looks Broncos to me.
                        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Elway went on record to say he did not like the Blues...probably why we made our alt orange our main unis

                          I doubt we will see them again while he is in charge of football


                          Besides...Broncos are orange man

                          The Super Bowls were about the coaches and players not the unis
                          Let's Ride!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            If we make the Super Bowl this year, we are set to wear our white jerseys as the AFC is the away team in this years Super Bowl.

                            White Jerseys = Increased chances of winning
                            Denver Broncos
                            New York Yankees
                            New York Knicks
                            Colorado Avalanche


                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                              Elway went on record to say he did not like the Blues...probably why we made our alt orange our main unis

                              I doubt we will see them again while he is in charge of football


                              Besides...Broncos are orange man

                              The Super Bowls were about the coaches and players not the unis
                              They're wearing the blue ones when we play the niners this year .

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X