Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any way we can go back to wearing blue and white home jerseys ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JWinn View Post
    Do you really feel blue jerseys would have made a difference in New Jersey?

Oh and off topic but in response to your Avy

sigpic

Comment

Do not mess with the orange!! It's who the broncos are, it's what most fans know & love.

Back in 97 when we changed uniforms & logo...they should have never made blue the primary color, a logo change was great but why on earth they switched the primary & secondary colors is beyond me.

I hated when they took our orange away & never liked the blue half as much.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
        Do not mess with the orange!! It's who the broncos are, it's what most fans know & love.

Back in 97 when we changed uniforms & logo...they should have never made blue the primary color, a logo change was great but why on earth they switched the primary & secondary colors is beyond me.

I hated when they took our orange away & never liked the blue half as much.
        Exactly! We bleed orange and blue not blue and orange! You can't make blue primary!
        sigpic

Comment

I love the tradition, but honestly hope we don't wear those orange jerseys in the superbowl again. And please leave Thunder at home, or at least get someone that knows how to ride well. The lady on Thunder almost fell off coming out of the tunnel.

Comment

I like the blue better also.... better Super Bowl memories for sure.....
            My Manning jersey is the blue one!!!
            Former Colorado resident, stuck in Texas. Broncos fan since 1987

Comment

Originally posted by champ&dreallday View Post
              I love the tradition, but honestly hope we don't wear those orange jerseys in the superbowl again. And please leave Thunder at home, or at least get someone that knows how to ride well. The lady on Thunder almost fell off coming out of the tunnel.
              They need a hot chick on the horse, please.... like Carrie Underwood looking, or Katy Perry'ish...
              Former Colorado resident, stuck in Texas. Broncos fan since 1987

Comment

Originally posted by FrostySeamus View Post
                I hope not. Supposedly we are getting new uniforms at the beginning of next season though. I hope they stick with orange as the primary. The blue was boring honestly.
                I have feeling the blue and white stripes on the sleeves are coming back. Heard speculation that it was the classic uni from the early 90s but with today's helmet and logo just a larger bronco emblem, something like the Boise state design. Heard this on KOA but like I said mostly just speculation on their part, it would look sick though.

Comment

We should just go full on Oregon Ducks and have a different jersey and helmet every week.
                  sigpic

Adopted Posters:
                  Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
                  Adopted By:
                  Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
                  Broncbeat

Comment

No...just no. I understand superstitions are a big part of all sports. But superstitions are stupid.
                    Changing your logo does mean you'll become a winning team, changing jersey colors don't mean you'll win a super bowl, and turning your beer at a certain angle doesn't mean the kick will be good.

We're the orange crush...not the blue moon mist or blue berries.
                    I love the orange and always hated the blues. I'm perfectly fine with blue being an alternative and I hope it's this way for the rest of this teams existence. Jersey color is irrelevant to on field performance. If anything, I'd rather we wore the Gold and Brown than blue.
                    sigpic
                    Adopted Broncos:
                    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                      Oh and off topic but in response to your Avy

:thumb:

(Much more important than all this jersey nonsense (again & again & again))

Yeah, I'll change that here in a few weeks. I put that up when I got a new laptop, and didn't have all my crap loaded onto it yet.

Tim will return….. :thumb:

(But I'm old, and could use a reminder)

Comment

I like both the blue and orange uniforms, but orange and white both have white pants. Maybe the orange shirt might look good with the alternate blue pants? That way we get the best of both. I am not a fan of white pants-- they look visitor to me.
                        sigpic

Comment

I think this has nothing to do with the color of jerseys

Comment

..but we don't win super-bowls with the orange, UNLIKE the blue. and, even worse, we ALWAYS get blown out with the orange. when we got blown-out by the giants in super-bowl xxi, we wore white in the game but our home jerseys were still orange during the season. when we beat the falcons in the super-bowl, our home uniforms were BLUE, even-though we wore white during the game. I mean, c'mon, guys, there's GOTTA be something other than mere co-incidence goin' on, here. orange just doesn't intimidate. in fact, it probably does the opposite. just ask tampa bay. what happened when they switched to red ? destroyed raiders in super-bowl. again, what happened when we switched to blue home jerseys: two super-bowl wins in a row. what happens when we go back to orange and play in a super-bowl ? same old result. blow-out loss. i'm PROBABLY wrong, but, unfortunately, I don't believe i'm 100% wrong. I wish I was COMPLETELY wrong. sometimes u just have to accept reality, unfortunately. if we go to the dance again, this year, I hope at the very least we wear our road-uniforms.
                            Last edited by t.rex2084; 08-22-2014, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by t.rex2084 View Post
                              ..but we don't win super-bowls with the orange, UNLIKE the blue. and, even worse, we ALWAYS get blown out with the orange. when we got blown-out by the giants in super-bowl xxi, we wore white in the game but our home jerseys were still orange during the season. when we beat the falcons in the super-bowl, our home uniforms were BLUE, even-though we wore white during the game. I mean, c'mon, guys, there's GOTTA be something other than mere co-incidence goin' on, here. orange just doesn't intimidate. in fact, it probably does the opposite. just ask tampa bay. what happened when they switched to red ? destroyed raiders in super-bowl. again, what happened when we switched to blue home jerseys: two super-bowl wins in a row. what happens when we go back to orange and play in a super-bowl ? same old result. blow-out loss. i'm PROBABLY wrong, but, unfortunately, I don't believe i'm 100% wrong. I wish I was COMPLETELY wrong. sometimes u just have to accept reality, unfortunately. if we go to the dance again, this year, I hope at the very least we wear our road-uniforms.
                              Whatever you're smoking...Snoop Dogg is jealous.

Denver lost those games because they got out played. There is no magical fairy wondering around sports going "Oh they're wearing that color? Make em lose." No Denver got out played.

That's like me saying "Ay the Tigers only lost tonight that badly because of superstition." No our bullpen is complete garbage. We lost 20-6 not because of the magic superstition fairy.

Accept reality. Accept superstition as reality...that's like me walking around saying Santa is real...accept reality.
                              Jimmy Hoffa is buried under Tiger Stadium...accept reality.
                              Big Foot and Carlos Santana played at Woodstock together...accept reality.
                              sigpic
                              Adopted Broncos:
                              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Working...
                              X