latimer versus sanders, manana.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
    Sanders needs to get his butt out there and practice. If he doesn't play in the Texans game, he will loose any chance to get any time in with Manning. Manning probably won't even play on the last game.

I know Peyton wants him to be out there. Peyton texted Sanders:
    “I know Peyton was happy for me to be out here. He texted me last night and told me that he would like me to be out here today practicing and catching balls, so it was fun.”

Sanders has been talking the talk ever since he got here with little production. It's time to put up or let Latimer take the spot.
    According to this website's practice updates Sanders was back at practice on Wednesday (could have been Thursday) and he and Manning hooked a bunch of times, including for touchdowns on the first two plays of 11 on 11 red zone. He needs to make sure he's healthy and ready for week 1, who cares about preseason? A quad injury can be nagging and will just keep flaring up unless it's properly healed.

Comment

Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
      Has Sanders been considered for kick return at all, or is tht just not his forte?
      No silly Forte play for the bears

Comment

Originally posted by japfaff View Post
        Sanders played like he did last week? 1 catch???? I think he needs to do something first before he goes anywhere
        How many targets did he have? How did he do blocking? I agree that he shouldn't be annointed, but look past the box score.
        Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

I haven't watched the game (recording it from NFL network over night) but looking at the boxscore I would say that Sanders is proving his worth.

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
            I haven't watched the game (recording it from NFL network over night) but looking at the boxscore I would say that Sanders is proving his worth.
            5 catches, 120+ yards, 2 TD's.

Not too shabby.

Comment

Latimer is special, but I'm miffed at how fast people tossed Sanders to the curb.

This guy was beasting in camp before he got hurt. He's going to be such a weapon this year.

Comment

Wow! Sanders had a great game!

Comment

Might as well end this thread lol

Comment

Well, with Wes maybe needing to retire, Latimer is about to get big playing time.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                      Well, with Wes maybe needing to retire, Latimer is about to get big playing time.
                      Honestly he probably should retire.. what is that 4th or 5th concussion in less than a year?

Comment

Originally posted by bgpatsfan View Post
                        Honestly he probably should retire.. what is that 4th or 5th concussion in less than a year?
                        3rd.......

But yeah not good

Comment

Yeah, I think the compromise may be to play them both.

Welker, even IF he comes back, isn't going to reliable given that his concussions seem to come easier and easier.

Comment

Originally posted by bgpatsfan View Post
                            3rd actually, but i can see it either way really but also not sure he came into the year thinking one more im done.

Will Carroll @injuryexpert
                            Don't fall trap to the "concussion number." A third concussion isn't "worse" than a first or tenth. Every one individual.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                              3rd actually, but i can see it either way really but also not sure he came into the year thinking one more im done.

Will Carroll @injuryexpert
                              Don't fall trap to the "concussion number." A third concussion isn't "worse" than a first or tenth. Every one individual.
                              I don't buy that, I mean I get every concussion is different but you have to take into account the damage from the previous ones. I'm just guessing here but I'm sure there have been plenty more that Bill didn't report. I'm disappointed but I think it might be time to hang it up

Comment

Every concussion is different though. Yes the previous damage doesn't help much but if this one is a minor concussion then I'm not too worried at this point of him returning this season. I have had major and minor concussions and the major ones yes were worrying and lasted for months. Since then though I have had a couple of minor ones that did not take too long to come back from. Yes each time the minor ones took a bit longer and I'm sure some of that will happen here and they will be cautious with him but if it is a minor one I bet he plays again.

Comment

Working...
                                X