Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroncoooJohnson
    replied
    I am with you on giving Latimer his fair shot at the number 2 job, but I think it's inaccurate to say that Latimer is a prototypical Manning receiver.

Marvin Harrison was 6' 190 soaking wet, Reggie Wayne is about 6' 200, and Stokley is a boosted 6' 195. Sanders is 5'11" 180, so just around these guys pretty much.

On the other hand, Latimer is 6'2" 215. He is the first significant receiver that size that has been given to Manning.

Leave a comment:

• t.rex2084
    started a topic latimer versus sanders, manana.

latimer versus sanders, manana.

if sanders doesn't play again ( quad ), or doesn't get any passes thrown his way like the first pre-season game, and latimer lives-up to his second-round billing and plays like he did last week, then latimer SHOULD be the starter opposite d. Thomas come opening day. latimer is a true manning-type go to receiver because of his size, speed, and athleticism, much like d.t. AND j.t. ..sanders is more of a welker type of guy, although not nearly as good. I think it's DEFINITELY something to watch on sat. maybe sanders will finally play and play well in a pre-season game.
Working...
X