Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salutethis
    replied
    Latimer reminds me of Hines Ward... Without the dirty play...

Leave a comment:

• Salutethis
    replied
    I am high on Latimer! This guy is a hitter! Just what we need, some receivers to put a hit or two on the secondaries make these guys put their heads on a swivel!!

Leave a comment:

• cdumler7
    replied
    Every concussion is different though. Yes the previous damage doesn't help much but if this one is a minor concussion then I'm not too worried at this point of him returning this season. I have had major and minor concussions and the major ones yes were worrying and lasted for months. Since then though I have had a couple of minor ones that did not take too long to come back from. Yes each time the minor ones took a bit longer and I'm sure some of that will happen here and they will be cautious with him but if it is a minor one I bet he plays again.

Leave a comment:

• TheMoth
    replied
    Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    3rd actually, but i can see it either way really but also not sure he came into the year thinking one more im done.

Will Carroll @injuryexpert
    Don't fall trap to the "concussion number." A third concussion isn't "worse" than a first or tenth. Every one individual.
    I don't buy that, I mean I get every concussion is different but you have to take into account the damage from the previous ones. I'm just guessing here but I'm sure there have been plenty more that Bill didn't report. I'm disappointed but I think it might be time to hang it up

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    replied
    Originally posted by bgpatsfan View Post
    Honestly he probably should retire.. what is that 4th or 5th concussion in less than a year?
    3rd actually, but i can see it either way really but also not sure he came into the year thinking one more im done.

Will Carroll @injuryexpert
    Don't fall trap to the "concussion number." A third concussion isn't "worse" than a first or tenth. Every one individual.

Leave a comment:

• UnitedInOrange
    replied
    Yeah, I think the compromise may be to play them both.

Welker, even IF he comes back, isn't going to reliable given that his concussions seem to come easier and easier.

Leave a comment:

• Broncos-R-Great
    replied
    Originally posted by bgpatsfan View Post
    Honestly he probably should retire.. what is that 4th or 5th concussion in less than a year?
    3rd.......

But yeah not good

Leave a comment:

• bgpatsfan
    replied
    Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    Well, with Wes maybe needing to retire, Latimer is about to get big playing time.

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    replied
    Well, with Wes maybe needing to retire, Latimer is about to get big playing time.

Leave a comment:

• Broncos-R-Great
    replied
    Might as well end this thread lol

Leave a comment:

• johntbronco
    replied
    Wow! Sanders had a great game!

Leave a comment:

• UnitedInOrange
    replied
    Latimer is special, but I'm miffed at how fast people tossed Sanders to the curb.

This guy was beasting in camp before he got hurt. He's going to be such a weapon this year.

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    replied
    Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    I haven't watched the game (recording it from NFL network over night) but looking at the boxscore I would say that Sanders is proving his worth.
    5 catches, 120+ yards, 2 TD's.

Not too shabby.

Leave a comment:

• Butler By'Note
    replied
    I haven't watched the game (recording it from NFL network over night) but looking at the boxscore I would say that Sanders is proving his worth.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoooJohnson
    replied
    Originally posted by japfaff View Post
    Sanders played like he did last week? 1 catch???? I think he needs to do something first before he goes anywhere
    How many targets did he have? How did he do blocking? I agree that he shouldn't be annointed, but look past the box score.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X