Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos Fan: Native? Fan Because? Manning Fan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos Fan: Native? Fan Because? Manning Fan?

Hey, Broncos Country!

You know, we see so many great, insightful fans on the board that I was wondering if you'd mind telling us a little bit about yourself and why you're a Denver Broncos fan.

Are you a native, born into it like me? (I've lived in Colorado my whole life, born 1976)
    If you weren't born here, what made you a Denver Broncos fan? Where do you live?
    And last, are you just a fan of Peyton Manning coming over from the colts, college, other reasons? Were do you live?

This is also an effort to match user names with who you are, why you're here, and where you hail from.

Last edited by JesseH; 08-31-2014, 04:20 AM.

Broncos Country* Coloradan raised correctly.
    Here we go Broncos Here we go!

Comment

Born and Raised in Seattle, Bronco fan since I started watching football during Tebowmania. Everyone in my family is a Seahawk fan, I just found the good side.

I became a huge Bronco fan after Manning came because who doesn't like winning right? I really don't know what drew me to this team, to be honest. Orange isn't my favorite color (then, now it is one of my favorites)
      Last edited by Broncaholic18; 08-30-2014, 02:29 AM.

Comment

In the seventies, I was a big Morton fan!
        And then a Big Elway fan!!!
        I am tremendously satisfied with what ole' #7 has done here, I am proud of him!!! And I am proud to be a Broncos fan!!!

Comment

Fell in love with the team as a kid in the 80's and the rest as they say is history. From Nova Scotia, Canada (northeast of Boston). Our family (3 kids) is coming to Denver for the Miami game this year!

Comment

Raised in Colorado until I was 11 but had caught the fever! never lost it
            GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Born and raised in/around London, England but we went skiing at Breckenridge a couple of times when I was a teenager and I distinctly remember us driving past the new stadium, thinking it was huge and I've followed them ever since. The rest of my family are 49ers fans so we went to Wembley in 2010 which was more fun for them than me! Shame that a round trip would be so expensive (flights, tickets, hotel etc) for the game in October as that would be a hell of an experience!

Comment

Moved to Denver in 1991 and fell in love with the team. It's been a love affair ever since. 😍

Currently live in evil Pats territory in Boston but I always do my part and wear some form of Broncos gear EVERYWHERE and ALWAYS get stopped for a discussion, argument, or congratulatory nod.
                Last edited by broncoslover115; 08-30-2014, 06:07 AM.
                Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Colorado native born in boulder. All my family are Bronco fans so what can I say orange and blue is in my blood!
                  sigpic

Comment

Cause I live here. It's only right (and fortunate btw).

I root for the Broncos, Avs and Rocks. (I never liked hoops - must be a chemical deficiency).

When I lived in LA 21 years ago, I rooted for the Raiders. - This may also need checking out.
                    Last edited by False Start; 08-30-2014, 07:02 AM.

Comment

I guess you could say I was raised a Bronco, sorta kinda? Not born into it though. Anyways, Atwater won me over. Elway is awesome and all but #27 is and always will be my no. 1 Bronco.
                      Adopted Poster
                      AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Originally posted by JesseH View Post
                        Hey, Broncos Nation!

You know, we see so many great, insightful fans on the board that I was wondering if you'd mind telling us a little bit about yourself and why you're a Denver Broncos fan.

Are you a native, born into it like me? (I've lived in Colorado my whole life, born 1976)
                        If you weren't born here, what made you a Denver Broncos fan? Where do you live?
                        And last, are you just a fan of Peyton Manning coming over from the colts, college, other reasons? Were do you live?

This is also an effort to match user names with who you are, why you're here, and where you hail from.

Broncos fan for 40+ years, since I was a kid watching Floyd Little.

edit : live in wyoming
                        Last edited by MH Stampede; 08-30-2014, 07:20 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Dad and his side from Colorado Springs so I was born into it even though i live in Atl. They moved to Atl when my mom was pregnant with me. Still have aunts and uncles there and I've been to 15-16 games out there. Last one was last year against Wash. Try and go see one every year out there.

Got baby pics in my broncos gear and have my 2 kids decked out in it as well. I bleed orange and blue

Comment

My Dad was stationed at Lowry AFB back in the 80's when I was young and he became a rabid Broncos fan. So while I barely remember living in Denver (we PCS'd away from Denver when I was 5) I was raised as a Broncos fan. Actually hoping to move back to Colorado after I finish my degree (going back to school to finish my B.S. in Computer Science) as I'm so sick of Florida.
                            Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Comment

Born and raised in Morocco, I have been a fan for 8 years now since I moved to Colorado. I never thought I will love the game of football this much, being a soccer fan my entire life. Now I say screw soccer God Bless Football. I keep an eye of every stat of every game. I own a N24 jersey of the great Bailey that i still wear with pride. and I also own a manning jersey. However, I threw away my cutler jersey. last time I went back home was last year during the playoffs when we killed the patriots. the game didn't air over there, but I was able to manage to find a German channel (satellite receivers) that had the game on , it was like Christmas for me. I feel like this is the year we will be world champs. GO BRONCOS

Comment

Working...
                              X