The difference between the Cowboys & Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The difference between the Cowboys & Broncos

The Cowboys can run the football. They were much more balanced which kept that aggressive Seahawks defense in check. This offensive line unit is mediocre at best, and they will never beat the top NFC team if they were to get into the Super Bowl. I know this offense is "built around Manning", but even his only Super Bowl winning team had a running game.

What is the difference? Right now, it's the fact Dallas made I high investment on the offensive line. 3 1st rounders and 4 lineman in the first 3 rounds. Now high draft picks don't always equate to success, but right now that's the main difference.
    What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
    I don't know and I don't care

Comment

QB - Broncos
      RB - Cowboys
      WR - Broncos by a little
      TE - Broncos
      OL - Broncos
      DL - Broncos
      LB - Broncos
      CB - Broncos
      Coaching - Tie
      Fans - BRONCOS
      Superbowl 50 Champs!

Comment

There's no way the Broncos offensive line is better than the Cowboys. The Seahawks got barely any pass rush going and Dallas ran the ball down their throats.

Comment

Originally posted by JrtheFreak View Post
          QB - Broncos
          RB - Cowboys
          WR - Broncos by a little
          TE - Broncos
          OL - Broncos
          DL - Broncos
          LB - Broncos
          CB - Broncos
          Coaching - Tie
          Fans - BRONCOS
          Dallas ' s oline is miles better than ours
          What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
          I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
            Dallas ' s oline is miles better than ours
            Indeed
            10 char

Comment

Originally posted by JrtheFreak View Post
              QB - Broncos
              RB - Cowboys
              WR - Broncos by a little
              TE - Broncos
              OL - Broncos
              DL - Broncos
              LB - Broncos
              CB - Broncos
              Coaching - Tie
              Fans - BRONCOS
              Time to remove dem orange goggles. The Dallas OL is far better than ours right now. IMO our biggest issue is Ramirez. He is struggling again against these bigger/ nastier teams. Clark is also an issue at RT. He is really struggling in particular run blocking.

Comment

Don't forget the Cowboys have the better Special Teams. That guy Bailey is a beast.

Comment

Pass blocking may be a tie, but their O line is clearly better in run blocking. One of the biggest differences I saw was of course they ran with success. 2ndly Romo moved well in the pocket and bought some extra time. He also took some shots over 10 yards after buying time. The Chargers and Cowboys matched up very well vs Seattle in personnel and strategy. Both have QBs that are pretty shifty in the pocket and bought extra time for their WRs. This works well vs Seattle, but may doesn't work well vs other teams. Not saying Rivers and Romo are the greatest QBs out, but their game styles work well vs Seattle.

Comment

I don't get why our OL sucks a bit this year but it has...and it's frustrating that we can't run vs 3-4 man boxes as well as we should be able to...

Comment

Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
                      I don't get why our OL sucks a bit this year but it has...and it's frustrating that we can't run vs 3-4 man boxes as well as we should be able to...
                      I would say the OL issues have to do with the shuffling... I am hoping that they will gel better as the season goes along, hopefully sooner than later...
                      sigpic

Comment

I have to adimt I am disappointed in our run blocking. I'm a big fan of Vasquez, because he doesn't back down from anyone and I thought Franklin moving inside would open up some holes. We're not looking very good in the run game. We moved the rock vs the Jets, but they dropped guys in coverage vs playing the run in almost an insulting manner.

Comment

This may be off the subject but Why do we always have to go to Foxboro. Every year we go. The most recent time they came here on the regular schedule was when Josh McDaniels was here and that was a former Patriot playing against a Patriot and we know Josh one and Bellichek was upset about that. When are they coming to us during the regular season? Is the NFL playing favorites with this one? Just askin. Because the schedule is not determined UNTIL after the Super Bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by DefMom3 View Post
                            This may be off the subject but Why do we always have to go to Foxboro. Every year we go. The most recent time they came here on the regular schedule was when Josh McDaniels was here and that was a former Patriot playing against a Patriot and we know Josh one and Bellichek was upset about that. When are they coming to us during the regular season? Is the NFL playing favorites with this one? Just askin. Because the schedule is not determined UNTIL after the Super Bowl.
                            Many of us asked the same thing when the schedule came out. Apparently it has to do with some kind of ridiculous, overly complicated, I can't understand formula rotation. Supposedly NE will be coming to Denver for the next 3 years.

I still like to call a conspiracy. It's way more fun. 😛
                            Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Running Backs

I don't know who makes the determination about running backs but Ronnie Hillman's hands are too small that is why he fumbles. We need a bigger back. He needs to weigh at least 200 lbs to run through the big offense guys and not get tackled so quickly. The current administration should chalk up Hillman as a running back and put him on special teams. We can't win with small running backs. Dallas just showed us the winning formula against Seattle, big, strong, agressive and physical. We got to quit acting scared to take risks. Winners take risk, loosers take the easy path and finish last.

Comment

Working...
                              X