Leave no doubt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leave no doubt

When are the Broncos finally gonna leave no doubt they're the best team in the NFL? I mean people are calling the Seahawks the best, Niners, Chargers, Cowboys, I mean when does it stop.

I think the Broncos go ham these next three weeks and the debate will be over. If they win against the niners, Chargers, and then the patriots it will be pretty hard to say we aren't the best. After the next three weeks this is the list of teams we will have beat if everything goes well
    Indy
    KC
    Arizona
    NY J(not so impressive)
    SF
    SD
    NE
    Not to mention the only lost would have been against the reigning champs in overtime.

Leave No Doubt Broncos, Leave No Doubt

Originally posted by TheMoth View Post
    When are the Broncos finally gonna leave no doubt they're the best team in the NFL? I mean people are calling the Seahawks the best, Niners, Chargers, Cowboys, I mean when does it stop.

I think the Broncos go ham these next three weeks and the debate will be over. If they win against the niners, Chargers, and then the patriots it will be pretty hard to say we aren't the best. After the next three weeks this is the list of teams we will have beat if everything goes well
    Indy
    KC
    Arizona
    NY J(not so impressive)
    SF
    SD
    NE
    Not to mention the only lost would have been against the reigning champs in overtime.

Who exactly?

Comment

Well, if our own fan base doesn't believe we are any good, then why should anyone else think so?

I mean afterall, Manning sucks, he can't throw anything beyond 10 yards, he's not mobile, he's not a good team mate, he would intentionally freeze out a WR to get back at him for making a stupid comment, his defenses would not play hard for him, he gets too much attention and it pisses off his team mates, our coaches suck, we can't run the ball, and if we do Manning is ALWAYS under center which is a giveaway, our playcalling is too predictable, our Oline is porous, our pass rush defense gives up too many plays to the likes of Geno Smith, our STs is horrible, blah, blah.

That about cover it?
      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by Orange Death View Post
        Who exactly?
        For example up until last week the Chargers were ranked number one. Now people commenting on the NFl rankings are screaming for the Cowboys to be in the top spot.
        The Broncos are the only team that has been consistently elite.
        These rankings are meaningless, I know. But when will people agree that the Broncos are the best and most consistent team in the NFl?

Comment

Indy
          KC
          Arizona
          NY J(not so impressive)
          SF
          SD
          NE

To be the best you must beat the best...If we had a decent run and o line, im sure denver would be the favorite without a doubt.

Last year Denver was solid but the seahawks proved a run game is a must. Its so much tougher for the linebackers and coaches to prep for. Opens up huge plays.

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
            Well, if our own fan base doesn't believe we are any good, then why should anyone else think so?

I mean afterall, Manning sucks, he can't throw anything beyond 10 yards, he's not mobile, he's not a good team mate, he would intentionally freeze out a WR to get back at him for making a stupid comment, his defenses would not play hard for him, he gets too much attention and it pisses off his team mates, our coaches suck, we can't run the ball, and if we do Manning is ALWAYS under center which is a giveaway, our playcalling is too predictable, our Oline is porous, our pass rush defense gives up too many plays to the likes of Geno Smith, our STs is horrible, blah, blah.

That about cover it?
            You forgot everyone integral is too old, Del Rio doesn't know anything, and Thunder is a misfit pony that bites small children at the games.

Now we're covered.

Comment

For example up until last week the Chargers were ranked number one. Now people commenting on the NFl rankings are screaming for the Cowboys to be in the top spot.
              The Broncos are the only team that has been consistently elite.
              These rankings are meaningless, I know. But when will people agree that the Broncos are the best and most consistent team in the NFl?
              People will agree when the Broncos are an interesting or surprising story. Instead, they come out and consistently win. They were expected to be good this year, and they are playing that way. Dallas is a question mark every year, and also a MUCH bigger media hub, and thus they get the bulk of the attention (right now). Rememeber the Giants were "something special" last week; now everyone is quiet about them after they got shutout in Philly.

Comment

Originally posted by broncogal4ever View Post
                You forgot everyone integral is too old, Del Rio doesn't know anything, and Thunder is a misfit pony that bites small children at the games.

Now we're covered.
                Oh, how could I have forgotten Thunder? That damn pony is always causing trouble.

Comment

That about cover it?
                  You know when you read some of these threads if you didn't know the Bronco record you would think that they were winless.
                  Il a été soit couché ou alors qu'il est étendu maintenant.

Comment

Originally posted by broncogal4ever View Post

Now we're covered.
                    Yeah!

Comment

That about cover it?
                      Made me chuckle, to be honest. You did hit the nail on the head though I must admit I was one of the guy throwing stones at Peyton's resume too lately. Maybe it is too late to say I was wrong but I did get carried away. All the time I spent conversing with Pats fans on the Colts forum put too many irrational/unjustified thoughts about Peyton in my head for a week, I will confess for what it is worth. Are honest confessions allowed?

As far as mobility, if folks haven't paid attention to how he moved his feet laterally in the Seahawks, Cardinals and even the Jets game before throwing a key pass/TD pass, they obviously did not watch Peyton closely enough.

Comment

Originally posted by chad72 View Post
                        Made me chuckle, to be honest. You did hit the nail on the head though I must admit I was one of the guy throwing stones at Peyton's resume too lately. Maybe it is too late to say I was wrong but I did get carried away. All the time I spent conversing with Pats fans on the Colts forum put too many irrational/unjustified thoughts about Peyton in my head for a week, I will confess for what it is worth. Are honest confessions allowed?

As far as mobility, if folks haven't paid attention to how he moved his feet laterally in the Seahawks, Cardinals and even the Jets game before throwing a key pass/TD pass, they obviously did not watch Peyton closely enough.
                        Well, I think we all can get carried away with criticism sometimes. It was really getting to me though.

Comment

It really doesn't matter who the best is right now.

When are the Broncos finally gonna leave no doubt they're the best team in the NFL?

How about Feb. 1st at about 8pm!

sigpic

Comment

It's a tough sell that the Broncos are the best team. They aren't a complete team in terms of excelling in all phases of the game.

Special teams are average.
                            Defense is inconsistent.
                            Offense can't run the ball effectively and the passing game is easily limited by certain defensively strong teams.

They almost never man handle teams that are supposedly inferior. They couldn't score 5 touchdowns in 16 minutes against a bad team if they tried.

They are a top 5 team for sure, there will always be doubt as to whether or not they are the best team.
                            My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                            You Mad Bro?
                            Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
                              It really doesn't matter who the best is right now.

When are the Broncos finally gonna leave no doubt they're the best team in the NFL?

How about Feb. 1st at about 8pm!

Just what I was thinking as I read the responses.

Rankings and bragging rights concerning "who's best" have little meaning. The Broncos are exactly where they should be and where most of us predicted they would be.... Winning games for seeding and preparing to win it all in Feb.

It is a nice story with little substance until the Broncos win the SB. Until then the 13-3 record breaking seasons are fun to watch but this team is built to win it all now. Discussing the specific weaknesses that can stop that from happening is just a part of the high expectations.

Comment

Working...
                              X