No announcement yet.

Leave no doubt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Expecting a blowout every week is incredibly wishful thinking, the other team gets paid too.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
      Expecting a blowout every week is incredibly wishful thinking, the other team gets paid too.
      Yep.

Even Nick Saban is having to come to terms with *only* winning games by a single point---and that team is supposed to be *the* powerhouse in the SEC.

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
        Well, I think we all can get carried away with criticism sometimes. It was really getting to me though.
        Basically the Broncos are being tried by the highest court in the land. Mile High Bronco's Country.

Just so they know we care. :thumb:
        [sigpic

Comment

I'm a people and I say the Broncos are the best NFL team around!!!!

Comment

dont care who thinks they are the best, just keep winning cause reputation means nothing in a loss
            Glen Haven Fire

Comment

According to an article and poll on ESPN's website the Broncos are now "America's team" supplanting the cowboys who are now in 5th place, Seattle 6th. The poll wasn't huge, but there are some who appreciate the broncos besides us life time fans.

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                Well, if our own fan base doesn't believe we are any good, then why should anyone else think so?

I mean afterall, Manning sucks, he can't throw anything beyond 10 yards, he's not mobile, he's not a good team mate, he would intentionally freeze out a WR to get back at him for making a stupid comment, his defenses would not play hard for him, he gets too much attention and it pisses off his team mates, our coaches suck, we can't run the ball, and if we do Manning is ALWAYS under center which is a giveaway, our playcalling is too predictable, our Oline is porous, our pass rush defense gives up too many plays to the likes of Geno Smith, our STs is horrible, blah, blah.

That about cover it?
                Do you agree it is SUPERBOWL XLIX or BUST?

Comment

Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
                  It really doesn't matter who the best is right now.

When are the Broncos finally gonna leave no doubt they're the best team in the NFL?

How about Feb. 1st at about 8pm!

Ding, ding, ding! After what happened on Feb 2, 2014 the only way for the Broncos to leave no doubt in people's minds is by winning February 1st, 2015. They could beat SF by 40 this weekend and people will still say "yeah, but they got thrashed in the Super Bowl" and that's okay. No one cares about the best team in October, the only thing that matters is being the best at the end of the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                    Defense is inconsistent.
                    I've must have missed something I thought we were the 1st rank overall defense in total yards and second in rushing and like 5 in passing

Comment

Originally posted by TheMoth View Post
                      When are the Broncos finally gonna leave no doubt they're the best team in the NFL? I mean people are calling the Seahawks the best, Niners, Chargers, Cowboys, I mean when does it stop.

I think the Broncos go ham these next three weeks and the debate will be over. If they win against the niners, Chargers, and then the patriots it will be pretty hard to say we aren't the best. After the next three weeks this is the list of teams we will have beat if everything goes well
                      Indy
                      KC
                      Arizona
                      NY J(not so impressive)
                      SF
                      SD
                      NE
                      Not to mention the only lost would have been against the reigning champs in overtime.

Leave No Doubt Broncos, Leave No Doubt
                      You know as fans we ALWAYS want to see our team play to its peak and kickass any given sunday.But the last two years I have seen us play great football for most of the year but come up short.I think most of our struggles this year on Offense has been Vanilla play calling(intentional) related and I think its great in the sense that we are winning these games but come playoffs we are going to have a whole host of plays available on Offense that we havent done to death in the regular season.Combine this with the fact on defense that we have 9 new/IR returning starters out of 11 on Defense and we are evolving beautifully.I really like how we are slowly building momentum this year so that we are peaking January.So far so good.
                      Last edited by AussieBronco76; 10-14-2014, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by trc1962 View Post
                        According to an article and poll on ESPN's website the Broncos are now "America's team" supplanting the cowboys who are now in 5th place, Seattle 6th. The poll wasn't huge, but there are some who appreciate the broncos besides us life time fans.
                        Must say it was a sea of orange in NY on Sunday.If there is so much Orange on the east coast of New York thats got to be a great thing.

Comment

Originally posted by ROC303 View Post
                          I've must have missed something I thought we were the 1st rank overall defense in total yards and second in rushing and like 5 in passing
                          The Broncos were ranked #1 against the run in 1996, what good did that do them in the playoffs against the Jaguars? The Jaguars ran over them. Rankings don't necessarily tell the truth about how good a team or a unit is.
                          My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                          You Mad Bro?
                          Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Working...
                          X