Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trev to IR with designation to return

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Trev to IR with designation to return

    Source: The Broncos have placed LB Danny Trevathan (knee) on IR with the designation to return.
    What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
    I don't know and I don't care

  • #2
    Kinda figured that.

    So he's out 6 weeks or 8?

    Comment


    • #3
      So, how soon is he eligible to return?
      Denver Broncos
      New York Yankees
      New York Knicks
      Colorado Avalanche


      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
        Source: The Broncos have placed LB Danny Trevathan (knee) on IR with the designation to return.
        which means he can come back when?

        Comment


        • #5
          Nevermind, just saw.

          Out 8 weeks, can practice in 6.

          Looks like Willis wont play this week for SF however.

          Comment


          • #6
            He is able to come back Week 14 Vs the Bills. Von from one side, Ware from the other, and Trevathan from the middle; Im sure Orton will be looking forward to that.
            Denver Broncos
            New York Yankees
            New York Knicks
            Colorado Avalanche


            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by kingelway7 View Post
              He is able to come back Week 14 Vs the Bills. Von from one side, Ware from the other, and Trevathan from the middle; Im sure Orton will be looking forward to that.
              I'm just kind of concerned about what kind of game shape he will be in. Maybe he will be healthy and at his peak come playoffs.

              Get well Danny T!!!

              Comment


              • #8
                we signed shaquil barrett LB from practice squad per Jeff Legwold...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Look for #Broncos to sign LB Shaquil Barrett from their practice squad to fill Trevathan's roster spot. Barrett undrafted rookie from CSU.


                  I like Barrett, for some reason I'm always excited for the UDFA we get
                  What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                  I don't know and I don't care

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Don't worry my dawg @Grindin_59 gon bounce back stronger and even better.... #snodaaaaaaaat

                    From Knighton
                    What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                    I don't know and I don't care

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      #Broncos place Danny Trevathan on IR, not eligible to return until mid December against San Diego.
                      What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                      I don't know and I don't care

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by kingelway7 View Post
                        He is able to come back Week 14 Vs the Bills. Von from one side, Ware from the other, and Trevathan from the middle; Im sure Orton will be looking forward to that.
                        For some reason your post Von from one side, Ware from the other and Trevathan up the middle, brought an old song back to me...

                        "Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with you." 😛
                        Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Has a Bob Sanders like return feel to me, for the playoffs .

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                            For some reason your post Von from one side, Ware from the other and Trevathan up the middle, brought an old song back to me...

                            "Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with you." ��


                            For the longest time, way back when, I thought that song went "Joe comes to the right". Took me forever to figure out that one.

                            Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by southern cross View Post


                              For the longest time, way back when, I thought that song went "Joe comes to the right". Took me forever to figure out that one.

                              Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming.
                              Now that's funny. I know so many songs where I have no idea what the real lyrics are. It's way more fun making up lyrics that mean absolutely nothing.
                              Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X