Trev to IR with designation to return

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Now that's funny. I know so many songs where I have no idea what the real lyrics are. It's way more fun making up lyrics that mean absolutely nothing.
    Well, it did make perfect sense to me at the time...

About mixing up lyrics, well, Rocket Man comes to mind... :doh:

Comment

and wasnt his injury not as bad as the first time? i mean 3 weeks to 6 weeks and now we shelf him for 8?

did they not let him heal properly the first time? i know we get a roster spot now but it seems like the depth is handling it right now.frustrating because he will probably be ready in 5 weeks but cant play for an additional 3

Comment

Originally posted by chad72 View Post
        Has a Bob Sanders like return feel to me, for the playoffs .
        Loved Bob Sanders, what a beast that guy was. Too bad injuries killed his career, I just checked and I couldn't believe that he's still only 32 years old. Who knows where he would have ranked had he been able to play 16 games a season, and still playing until this day.

Comment

As a CSU alum and knowing Barrett's game well. If he is a game day active, leave him up at the line. If you try to get him in pass coverage he will be abused. But he makes a living in the backfield as a pass rusher and run stopper.
          sigpic

Comment

Hate that Danny got hurt again but at least he will be back when we are making our push and hopefully 100% healed up
            sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
              As a CSU alum and knowing Barrett's game well. If he is a game day active, leave him up at the line. If you try to get him in pass coverage he will be abused. But he makes a living in the backfield as a pass rusher and run stopper.
              He will probably be on special teams mostly. Barrow and Nelson will have to pick up the slack with Danny out again
              sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
                He will probably be on special teams mostly. Barrow and Nelson will have to pick up the slack with Danny out again
                I think Barrow and Nelson will pick up the slack for Trevathan. If the Broncos have a bit of a lead or need to generate a better Pass rush then I expect to see Barrett.

Comment

Is McCray still injured? Barrett is a better fit at the Von/McCray LB spot. Irving, Marshall, Nelson, Barrow, and Steven Johnson are more than enough for the 2 traditional LB spots.
                  Go Broncos!!!:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
                    Barrett is a hell of ST players. Even played as a senior when he was the MWC DPOY. He had 3 blocked kicks in one season.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chad72 View Post
                      Has a Bob Sanders like return feel to me, for the playoffs .
                      Hopefully, you're right. Bob Sanders had huge impact on Colts during that SB run back in 06.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iron Clady View Post
                        Is McCray still injured? Barrett is a better fit at the Von/McCray LB spot. Irving, Marshall, Nelson, Barrow, and Steven Johnson are more than enough for the 2 traditional LB spots.
                        Agreed. McCray has been a full participant in practice but we have been using more of Nelson and Barrow in the games since Miller hasn't been coming off the field as much and Q smith has been making more of a impact. I think Nelson is a serious stud. I know a lot of us talked about Barrow after the draft but Nelson has looked by far better in the games. He led the team in tackles coming off the bench.
                        A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Originally posted by crash123go View Post
                          Agreed. McCray has been a full participant in practice but we have been using more of Nelson and Barrow in the games since Miller hasn't been coming off the field as much and Q smith has been making more of a impact. I think Nelson is a serious stud. I know a lot of us talked about Barrow after the draft but Nelson has looked by far better in the games. He led the team in tackles coming off the bench.
                          PFF gave Nelson a +2.1 grade last week.

He did look good but big test the next 3 games though.

Comment

I miss Trev big time! Our goal has to be to win the division. That will put us in the driver's seat, and by then Trev will be back, and be a force when it matters most. Of course, who knows what happens along the way, for all teams. If we stay relatively healthy from here to then, we have to be relatively happy. There are no guarantees on player health.

Comment

Working...
                            X