Broncos fans, what's the word on injuries? Here are the 49ers injuries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SmokeBassett View Post
    Broncos have been very lucky in many ways this season. They barely beat the Jets with the help of some bad calls and lucky bounces.

I think the main thing is, SF probably doesn't care much about this game because it's a non-conference, non-division foe. That's why they're happy to hold out some of their best players to rehab from minor injuries.
    The bad calls helped the broncos?!?! The bad calls kept the jets in the game lol
    A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Broncos have been very lucky in many ways this season. They barely beat the Jets with the help of some bad calls and lucky bounces.

I think the main thing is, SF probably doesn't care much about this game because it's a non-conference, non-division foe. That's why they're happy to hold out some of their best players to rehab from minor injuries.
      How did bad calls help the Broncos in that game? Are you kidding me? The Broncos had 11 penalties and the Jets had exactly 2 for 9 yards. That doesn't make any sense at all.
      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by crash123go View Post
        Man!!!! Miller is gonna have one of the best games of his career against the Bum tackle that is Jonathan Martin! Get the clown suit ready!
        Sounds like Anthony Davis is going to start at RT this week.

Comment

You lost me. The Broncos were flagged eleven times, the Jets twice, and the refs missed several calls on the Jets they should have seen ... if they were wearing their glasses.
          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by crash123go View Post
            The bad calls helped the broncos?!?! The bad calls kept the jets in the game lol
            I do not like that Ref Allen at all. He is a rookie and I want him as far from our games as possible
            Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Love threads like this. May as well plant the excuse seeds now so they can grow and blossom by the end of the game. Lol. So lame.

And obviously the poster who said the Broncos were helped in their win against the Jets by bad officiating did not watch the same game the rest of the world did. The Broncos were called for like 6 times as many calls and 10 times the penalty yards. Decker didn't catch that ball. It was spinning around on his forearm. Go cry to somebody who cares.
              Last edited by BHPizza; 10-19-2014, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JesseH View Post
                Am I wrong with my original post? I guess I don't see the point in other fans of teams coming here to tell us how many injuries they have compared to ours other than to say, "I'm just pointing this out, you know, just in case we lose."

A Chargers fan did the same thing just days before this was posted and said, "Denver Broncos 1 of 3 luckiest teams to not have significant injuries" I basically told him, "define luck?" what, we have a magic fairy who comes around sprinkling good luck pixie dust on the team?

If you want to know about team injuries, google it, we had a ton of guys out for the super bowl. There is no askerist* next to the Denver Broncos name, "but had significant injuries" in the loss. In the big picture, no one care about your injuries or if you lose because of them, it's devastating, and I'm not saying it's tough, but it's simply part of the game.
                It's a message board. Unless he starts trolling I'd say threads like this are what a message board is for.
                sigpic
                Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Working...
                X