No announcement yet.

How did we get this schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I forgot NE plays Detroit this year.....oh their poor battered o-line vs that front....the only thing better would be that it was in Detroit.
    sigpic

Comment

There's a formula to NFL schedules. Maybe this article will help:

http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-an...f-082f17e96e7f

Comment

AFC west teams face the toughest schedule in the NFL this Year.

Comment

The quality of play in most of the thursday games this year have been poor & perhaps it's the short week & players being tired & not recovered from sunday.

My thoughts are that there is a simple fix to this & that would be to make sure the two teams playing the thursday game are coming off a bye week.

I know it would require a bit more thought & working out the schedule & perhaps the nfl doesn't have anybody smart enough to figure it out, but i think it could make a big difference in the games being played.
          sigpic

Comment

So it is OK to watch some other teams on Thursday nights, but not the Broncos?

It is an entertainment industry and every team takes their turn.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Playsmart View Post
              AFC west teams face the toughest schedule in the NFL this Year.
              Yeah but they also played the easiest schedule last year with the AFC South and NFC East

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
                The quality of play in most of the thursday games this year have been poor & perhaps it's the short week & players being tired & not recovered from sunday.

My thoughts are that there is a simple fix to this & that would be to make sure the two teams playing the thursday game are coming off a bye week.

I know it would require a bit more thought & working out the schedule & perhaps the nfl doesn't have anybody smart enough to figure it out, but i think it could make a big difference in the games being played.
                Wouldn't be a bad idea but could be tough to schedule two divisional foes (thursday night is almost always a division game) on the same bye week and be able to set the rest of their schedule correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                  The Chargers have an extra 3-4 hours to rest but they also have to travel.

They probably have more to complain about than we do.

Chiefs aren't too much worse than the Niners and its a division rival for them.
                  That’s true, plus we’re playing a bunch of well rested teams – we play 2 divisional opponents (Raiders & Chiefs) after their bye in consecutive weeks, before having to play you at your place on a short week.

Seattle also had 10 days to prepare for us in Week 2, they had played the Thursday night game to open the season.
                  “I’m your huckleberry!”

Comment

Working...
                  X