X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheMoth
    replied
    Originally posted by killacal View Post
    I just realized that we play this sunday night and then turn right around and play on Thursday night....that sucks
    Everything evens out eventually. For example that means we get extra days to prepare for the Pats...

Leave a comment:

• armedequation
    replied
    im gonna be corny here and say thats why they make the big bucks...

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by TheMoth View Post
    At least you guys don't have to go into NE three years in a row. Every team has their scheduling issues, just got to push through it and get over it
    that is exactly my point.

Leave a comment:

• TheMoth
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    at least you don't have to go on the road to play SD on Thursday night two years in a row, someone explain that one to me?
    At least you guys don't have to go into NE three years in a row. Every team has their scheduling issues, just got to push through it and get over it

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by killacal View Post
    I just realized that we play this sunday night and then turn right around and play on Thursday night....that sucks
    at least you don't have to go on the road to play SD on Thursday night two years in a row, someone explain that one to me?

Leave a comment:

• Tsorp
    replied
    At least both at home.. 49ers had to play on the road Monday night and on the road gain Sunday night.

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    replied
    Is that any different than playing on a Sunday at 1 or 4, then playing on Thursday?

I hate it too but everyone has to play on Thursdays.

Leave a comment:

• killacal
    started a topic How did we get this schedule

How did we get this schedule

Working...
X