Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kapri Bibbs up Shaquil Barrett back to the PS

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by theshiverman View Post
    I would imagine the Chargers would have tried to sign him with the rb injuries they have had this season
    Or the bills

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by armedequation View Post
      how long til we know if he clears waivers?

      not too many saw thompson being this good this soon so it wouldnt suprise me if bibbs came in and tore it up too
      I did. Look back at how he ran in college. When he got his reps he ran well and stable. AS per Bibbs I don't see him being better than Anderson but what I am wondering is if they are wondering if he can match speed with Hillman....and perhaps even perform better in the red zone.
      Last edited by Rich_C; 10-21-2014, 05:45 AM.

      Comment


      • #18
        barrett cleared waviers and should be resigned to ps soon
        Glen Haven Fire

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by armedequation View Post
          barrett cleared waviers and should be resigned to ps soon
          That is a great thing. He played very well in pre-season. Part of me wonders if Barrett may be McCray's replacement since he has been injured a few times already since joining the Broncos. I am also wondering if Bibbs may be tested as a replacement for Hillman...

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Rich_C View Post
            That is a great thing. He played very well in pre-season. Part of me wonders if Barrett may be McCray's replacement since he has been injured a few times already since joining the Broncos. I am also wondering if Bibbs may be tested as a replacement for Hillman...
            I don't think we're looking for a replacement for Hillman
            A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by crash123go View Post
              I don't think we're looking for a replacement for Hillman
              why cause he had two good games? if he shows consistency no ...

              could be andersons replacement as well seeing whats happened the past few weeks

              glad we got barrett back
              Glen Haven Fire

              Comment

              Working...
              X