Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chargers vs Broncos... thoughts??

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by crash123go View Post
    PERFECT DESCRIPTION!!!! Perfect!

    You wanna win games in the NFL you have to control the trenches and you can't do that by throwing the ball every play! I DONT THINK WE RUN ENOUGH!! Hillman is blowing up and I want him to get 20+ carries a game!
    Denver has won more games than anyone else over the last 3 years, by throwing the ball more than anyone else over the last 3 years.

    Don't tell me that you can't win by throwing in the NFL. It's simply not true.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Socnorb11 View Post
      Denver has won more games than anyone else over the last 3 years, by throwing the ball more than anyone else over the last 3 years.

      Don't tell me that you can't win by throwing in the NFL. It's simply not true.
      Yes and no. Winter has a funny way of diminishing the pass at times.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Socnorb11 View Post
        Denver has won more games than anyone else over the last 3 years, by throwing the ball more than anyone else over the last 3 years.

        Don't tell me that you can't win by throwing in the NFL. It's simply not true.
        To a degree, but you need some kind of running game to win in the playoffs.

        Don't need to rush for 200 yards a game but you cant just say lets chuck it 40 times a game.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Rastic View Post
          Their secondary performed as well as could considering all their injuries. All the same, Wright was DT's toy.
          This game, yes, doesn't change the fact going in Wright was having a really good year.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by crash123go View Post
            It was already a concern last year. That's why Elway brought in Montgomery and drafted Paradis. I believe Manny's contract is up this year and I don't foresee us bringing him back. But, on the other hand he has less then 2 years at center and has had stretches where he has played extremely well.
            He has 1 more year left on his deal but yes, Center is a big need.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Socnorb11 View Post
              Denver has won more games than anyone else over the last 3 years, by throwing the ball more than anyone else over the last 3 years.

              Don't tell me that you can't win by throwing in the NFL. It's simply not true.
              How did not controlling the line of scrimmage workout in the most important game of the year? You have to control the LOS to have the highest chance of winning. Fact.
              A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                He has 1 more year left on his deal but yes, Center is a big need.
                To us fans it's a big need but in reality it might not be to the team. We simply have zero info on the young offensive lineman we have drafted and what potential they have
                A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by crash123go View Post
                  To us fans it's a big need but in reality it might not be to the team. We simply have zero info on the young offensive lineman we have drafted and what potential they have
                  I think both Paradis and Schofield will benefit from a year of NFL strengthening. I think they will both be in the running for starting spots next year, and would not be surprised if one or both end up winning a job.
                  sigpic

                  2015 Adopted Bronco Von MIller
                  UNLEASH THE BEAST!!!!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by 58 broncomaniac View Post
                    I think both Paradis and Schofield will benefit from a year of NFL strengthening. I think they will both be in the running for starting spots next year, and would not be surprised if one or both end up winning a job.
                    Agreed. I also see a future for Ben Garland who has put on some serious size and strength.
                    A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by crash123go View Post
                      Agreed. I also see a future for Ben Garland who has put on some serious size and strength.
                      Clady-Schofield-Paradis-Vaz-Cornick next year?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                        Clady-Schofield-Paradis-Vaz-Cornick next year?
                        Could easily see it. Will be interesting to see if Cornick can stay steady at that spot. But Franklin is most likely gone and ManRam has gone downhill fast.

                        Would imagine Schofield starting at either LG or RT. Paradis seems like the type of undersized, gritty overachiever who makes it in this league.
                        Go Broncos!!!:thumb:

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                          To a degree, but you need some kind of running game to win in the playoffs.

                          Don't need to rush for 200 yards a game but you cant just say lets chuck it 40 times a game.
                          The 2009 Saints and the 2010 Packers say you are wrong.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Socnorb11 View Post
                            The 2009 Saints and the 2010 Packers say you are wrong.
                            the 2009 saints and 2010 packers had the most important thing in their run game... they were successful enough to keep the D off guard and ... and... when they needed a 3rd and 1 or 2 and burn the clock with the run, they did... until recently, first 5 games, we couldn't... time will tell in playoffs... one thing, i don't think our D is as good as we think and the Colts could light us up especially if in the Dome... sadly i take Luck over Manning in Q4 in a playoff game..

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by snewguy View Post
                              the 2009 saints and 2010 packers had the most important thing in their run game... they were successful enough to keep the D off guard and ... and... when they needed a 3rd and 1 or 2 and burn the clock with the run, they did... until recently, first 5 games, we couldn't... time will tell in playoffs... one thing, i don't think our D is as good as we think and the Colts could light us up especially if in the Dome... sadly i take Luck over Manning in Q4 in a playoff game..
                              You know we have the tiebreaker over Indy, right?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X