Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rahim Moore and Foxie on the sidelines???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rahim Moore and Foxie on the sidelines???

Anyone a lip reader? Can you tell what that was all about on the bench after Moore's pick?

I think Fox was telling him how much better he's playing now.

Comment

I think it was something positive, obviously it was an excellent play and Fox had to be happy about it.

Comment

May have been an exchange about him possibly injuring Talib or costing Talibs chance at the INT. Most of the time in a situation like that the defenders run into each other and both miss the play. Could simply be that it is just both of them fired up over the play and it looks different to any observer.
        Adopted Bronco: Bradley Roby

Comment

Coach congratulating his player for a great play. Fired UP!
          sigpic

Comment

Looks like Fox was giving him props and Rahim was fired up, I don't see how anything else can be the case
            sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Pretty sure Rahim was mouthing off to Fox, and thats why Fox slammed Rahim on the bench and said some cuss words towards him and then walked away in disgust.
              :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

Fox said in his presser that Moore told him "this is why you drafted me" He also said that everything that was said was positive and that they were just both fired up.
                sigpic
                2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Fox showed more fire tonight than I've ever seen from him good to see.

Comment

Originally posted by FrostySeamus View Post
                    May have been an exchange about him possibly injuring Talib or costing Talibs chance at the INT. Most of the time in a situation like that the defenders run into each other and both miss the play. Could simply be that it is just both of them fired up over the play and it looks different to any observer.
                    Yeah, my heart skipped a few beats when I saw him land on Talib's leg like that.

Could have been ugly.

Comment

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos...awkward-moment
                      I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

Originally posted by gaberox View Post
                        Fox showed more fire tonight than I've ever seen from him good to see.
                        I was thinking the same thing. I've never seen John Fox this fired up and animated before.
                        Last edited by Chillez; 10-24-2014, 12:04 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

The fact that Fox was fired up meant that this was a big game and he wanted to win. It certainly was a must win for us if we want to win the division and we have to play there yet and that won't be easy-nor will playing at the Chiefs.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                            Fox said in his presser that Moore told him "this is why you drafted me" He also said that everything that was said was positive and that they were just both fired up.
                            Yea they showed a longer version of it on NFL Total Access that shows Fox hugging Moore at the end
                            sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

it looks like he is saying that's why you drafted me if u look closely

Comment

Working...
                              X