Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rahim Moore and Foxie on the sidelines???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    If I remember correctly yes Carter let him get behind him, But Moore was in centerfield and right before that ball was thrown he left the deep coverage to come up and cover a guy running a shallow crossing route who was coming free. That left the middle open deep for that play with 3rd and 20
    which doesnt make sense. if that shallow route gets caught it goes for maybe 15 yards at most. its 4th down.
    always allow passes underneath on 3rd and long.

one thing our defense needs to get better at. first touchdown was avoidable easily

Comment

Originally posted by champ&dreallday View Post
      They were both fired up. Some people thought it was an argument, but it wasn't. Fox was firing up Rahim, and Rahim was saying that's why you drafted me, he just kind of screamed it showing emotion. This kid committed the error vs the Ravens, almost lost his leg and even his life a year ago. Things are going well for him and I can't imagine how good it feels to have the success he's having (even though he's been a little suspect in coverage). Still proud of Rahim and hope he keeps playing well.
      This

Rahim Moore has three picks and has provided good support on run D. He's having a good year, so far. I'm glad the coaches haven't given up on him.
      Yeah, he's really embraced the hard-hitting philosophy that Ward and Talib have brought. I've seen him lay down some monster hits this year.

Comment

Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
        If I remember correctly yes Carter let him get behind him, But Moore was in centerfield and right before that ball was thrown he left the deep coverage to come up and cover a guy running a shallow crossing route who was coming free. That left the middle open deep for that play with 3rd and 20
        It was an all out blitz, chances are it was cover 0 and Moore was manning up the player running the crossing route.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny_Quest View Post
          This

Yeah, he's really embraced the hard-hitting philosophy that Ward and Talib have brought. I've seen him lay down some monster hits this year.
          Sorry but Rahim was a hard hitter his rookie year. The flags on some legal hits may have caused him to ease up some, but Rahim been had that philosophy.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny_Quest View Post
            This

He's been a hard hitter his entire time in the pros. He's actually been one if the more physical safeties in the league. If anything, we have finally matched his physicality with the improvements around him
            A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
              It was an all out blitz, chances are it was cover 0 and Moore was manning up the player running the crossing route.
              Exactly correct. He moved right into man coverage off the snap.

Comment

Originally posted by crash123go View Post
                He's been a hard hitter his entire time in the pros. He's actually been one if the more physical safeties in the league. If anything, we have finally matched his physicality with the improvements around him
                Nice!

I didn't really filter for physical play until this year when it became point of emphasis for how we built the team.

Now that we have it, though, I hope we keep it for the long term. I love watching our secondary manhandle people.

Comment

Fox said in his PC that was why we drafted you.

And Rahim was fired up.

No big deal, just the Fox haters finding a way to hate on him for no reason per usual.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post

And Rahim was fired up.

No big deal, just the Fox haters finding a way to hate on him for no reason per usual.
                    Fox is such a failure; he can't even compliment his personnel with out screwing it up.

And don't get me started about what he lets them get away with over in the concession stands. Smh.

</sarcasm>

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post

And Rahim was fired up.

Ya, I'm getting a little sick of the coaching BS. So many people complain and they don't even look at that we may have the best coaching staff in the league at developing our young talent. I'd take that over some crazy offensive minded coach that can't develop talent.

Comment

Originally posted by crash123go View Post
                        Ya, I'm getting a little sick of the coaching BS. So many people complain and they don't even look at that we may have the best coaching staff in the league at developing our young talent. I'd take that over some crazy offensive minded coach that can't develop talent.
                        I don't even think Fox is that great of a coach but people ALWAYS blame Fox.

It's up to the players, the coaches just have to get them prepared and let the chips fall where they may.

But the amount of hate Fox gets is nothing short of insane, and yeah our staff has done an amazing job with developing late round talent.

Comment

Working...
                        X