NFL Network Hosts Says Ravens are BetterThan Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Network Hosts Says Ravens are BetterThan Broncos

Both Eric Davis and Charlie Casserly said the Ravens are the best team in football and are better than the Broncos.

Are the Ravens a team we need to pay attention to? I see Flacco flinging the ball all over the field, their defense is good, their STs are working and the run game is also good.

So, what say you? They play the Bengals this week who seems to have slid back once AJ Green got hurt, so they aren't as good anymore.

I think they've quietly moved up and are coming on strong. Are they a team we need to worry about?
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

I could swear the Colts just knocked them around pretty badly a few weeks ago.
    sigpic
    Rogue Colts Fan

Comment

I think they are a top team but not the best, maybe im biased but I think we are the best team

Comment

Nope not impressed.What really good team have they played and beaten, they lost to colts and Bengals. The best team I have seen they have beaten is Panthers. There is schedule is not exactly the hardest, we will settle this come play off time.
        My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Is this a joke...?
          Denver Broncos
          New York Yankees
          New York Knicks
          Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Comment

How is the Ravens the best team when they played only two playoff teams base off of last year and lost both of them......
            I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

Originally posted by kingelway7 View Post
              Is this a joke...?
              Nope, that's what they said! They also said if the Broncos play the Ravens in Baltimore and in Denver, Ravens win.

They also said Indy has gotten better since we played them and they would probably beat us as well.
              Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                Nope, that's what they said! They also said if the Broncos play the Ravens in Baltimore and in Denver, Ravens win.

They also said Indy has gotten better since we played them and they would probably beat us as well.
                We are the best team overall, hands down. And Im not being bias or wearing orange glasses. Even 2 big name Cowboys, Michael Irvin and Deion Sanders said that we are the best team in the NFL. If those 2 wont even say the Cowboys are the best team, especially with how well the Cowboys are playing, that should be a pretty darn good indictment on just how good we are.
                Denver Broncos
                New York Yankees
                New York Knicks
                Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post

Indy hasn't gotten better since we beat them. Their schedule has just gotten far easier since they started 0-2.

Who have the Colts beat that was so impressive? Baltimore? But then that negates the Baltimore love.

Baltimore has 0 impressive wins.

Broncos have 4 wins against teams with 4 or more wins.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ruksak View Post
                    I could swear the Colts just knocked them around pretty badly a few weeks ago.
                    I think the Colts are a better all around team, but I picked the Ravens to win the North and compete for the three seed based solely on the acquisitions of Smith and Kubiak. Two people that Flacco desperately needed.

Every time I see a Ravens highlight reel though, Flacco is throwing 40-60 yard bombs that result in TDs or PI putting them on the goal line. I think it's safe to say that w/the way the Broncos are defending the run and the deep ball, they should have success against them defensively. Force Flacco to make reads and throw accurate passes underneath.

Comment

the ravens are not the best but there in top 4 imo there a very good team...steve smith has made a big impact on that team

Comment

1. Broncos
                        2. Colts/Chargers
                        3. Ravens
                        4. Patriots

That's my top 5 in the AFC.
                        ”Those who would give up liberty for security, deserve neither.” Ben Franklin

Comment

I should have stressed that I meant a HEALTHY Chargers team.
                          ”Those who would give up liberty for security, deserve neither.” Ben Franklin

Comment

Ravens are okay offensively, their defense can be had, especially by Denver's offense.

Comment

I find the NFL media talk up alot of teams for drama purposes. Look at the pre game talk before Thursdays game. ..they made it sound like the Chargers were going to keep it close and possibly beat us.

Then after the game or was all Broncos and Chargers never stood a chance.

Comment

Working...
                              X