Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Network Hosts Says Ravens are BetterThan Broncos

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    The Chiefs are getting their act together and I wouldn't be surprised if they went to the Playoffs for the 2nd straight season.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by KoolBreeze View Post
      It looks like "Bombs Away" Flacco's Ravens will drop a notch or 2 this week, huh? In other news, the Patriots smoked the Bears.
      And now this week the "experts" will talk about how the Patriots are the best team in the NFL, afterall they just destroyed a team who's absolutely awful.

      Media storylines are fairly easy to predict from week to week: If the Broncos lose next week it'll be all about how Manning can't win big games and Belichik and Brady own him. If Denver wins next week it'll be all about how Brady doesn't have enough of a supporting cast around him and it's not his fault.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
        And now this week the "experts" will talk about how the Patriots are the best team in the NFL, afterall they just destroyed a team who's absolutely awful.
        Yeah, I had to laugh at the Patriots fan who posted that the Broncos had better watch out for his now supposedly awesome team.

        Comment


        • #49
          I can't figure the Bears out. They have loads of talent on that team. In fact, I'd say more talent than say the Patriots, but they just can't seem to get it together for whatever reason.

          But yeah, this game against the Patriots will be hyped all week. We will likely be underdogs going in but that's ok. We should be able to go in there and defeat the Patriots. If we can't, then we still have work to do before the playoffs.
          ”Those who would give up liberty for security, deserve neither.” Ben Franklin

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by RobertR View Post
            Yeah, I had to laugh at the Patriots fan who posted that the Broncos had better watch out for his now supposedly awesome team.
            I just hope we do not have to play the pats and the refs like the bears did today... man it was one of the worst games ive seen this year, cutlers fumble that wasn't... or shouldn't have been. THE long bomb where brady was like 5 yards past the line of scrimmage. holding Marshall all day long.
            GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by duhyaj View Post
              I just hope we do not have to play the pats and the refs like the bears did today... man it was one of the worst games ive seen this year, cutlers fumble that wasn't... or shouldn't have been. THE long bomb where brady was like 5 yards past the line of scrimmage. holding Marshall all day long.
              Don't forget about the Steelers who just dropped 51 on the team who was going to win a rematch in Denver in the playoffs.

              They'll probably also be the team to beat now.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by KoolBreeze View Post
                I can't figure the Bears out. They have loads of talent on that team. In fact, I'd say more talent than say the Patriots, but they just can't seem to get it together for whatever reason.

                But yeah, this game against the Patriots will be hyped all week. We will likely be underdogs going in but that's ok. We should be able to go in there and defeat the Patriots. If we can't, then we still have work to do before the playoffs.

                It's easy to figure out. Old and Slow defense. A head coach who isn't much of a leader, and a QB who doesn't have the mental make up to win.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #53
                  Rodney Harrison just said he was really disappointed because Jay took himself out of the game on 4th and 10. Does anyone know what he is talking about? Or did I misunderstand him?
                  Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Just a few weeks ago the Pats were a failure and Brady was "over the hill." If we win we will hear about Manning having all the weapons and Brady having nothing. Some things don't change and I expect us to get held on just about every play with no flag. Boston is about as bad a place to play as Seattle with the home field officiating. We need a good game plan and need to execute it

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                      Don't forget about the Steelers who just dropped 51 on the team who was going to win a rematch in Denver in the playoffs.

                      They'll probably also be the team to beat now.
                      Yea but that doesn't mean as much as you think. Good teams have bad days, mediocre teams have record days. It happens every year with most teams. Seahawks are a perfect example. Everyone talked about them repeating in the beginning of the season when they looks strong. They began to slip, and now they are squeaking out wins after dropping a few games.

                      The Steelers have looked pretty blah all season and the Colts have looked dominant. The rolls were reversed yesterday. The Saints have looked like garbage all season while the Packers have been scary good. Not sure what we watched last night.

                      I think the only games that played out the way they looked on paper were the Bills/Jets game, and easily the best game of the day, Cards/Eagles. The Bills looked good and the Jets looked like the practice squad was on the field.

                      The Cards/Eagles game showcased 2 strong teams, fighting for a win. In the end the Cards took it, but it took everything they had to pull out that win. It's games like that, that should make anyone proud to be a football fan, just a fantastic game I think.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                        Nope, that's what they said! They also said if the Broncos play the Ravens in Baltimore and in Denver, Ravens win.

                        They also said Indy has gotten better since we played them and they would probably beat us as well.
                        The Colts just had a 50 burger dropped on them...by the Steelers. Who, for the record, juts won their first two back-to-back games as a result.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by trc1962 View Post
                          Just a few weeks ago the Pats were a failure and Brady was "over the hill." If we win we will hear about Manning having all the weapons and Brady having nothing. Some things don't change and I expect us to get held on just about every play with no flag. Boston is about as bad a place to play as Seattle with the home field officiating. We need a good game plan and need to execute it
                          Agreed. I hope this will be a game where we get a bunch of our aggressors on the field. Two TE sets, Use more of Juwan Thompson & C.J Anderson who have a more aggressive running style.

                          And for goodness sake we need to hammer the crap outta Brady. I'd love to see Miller get 3-4 sacks alone....

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X