Clear All

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Well, maybe that's because he's already lying in a ditch somewhere. ��
    touche....
    sigpic
    Rogue Colts Fan

Comment

Originally posted by 602BroncoFan View Post
      I'm gonna call Peyton out on this. I highly doubt the "shut up" remark was intended for the scoreboard.

I definitely appreciate Peyton's frustration with the crowd making noise and scoreboards exacerbating the situation while he's trying to ensure an end to the game with no come back opportunity for the chargers. I was confused and frustrated with him.

He's a professional. Noise or not, play the game and finish. Fans who spent great deal of money don't deserve to see him shout "shut up" because they got caught up in the excitement. Signal for silence and if it doesn't work....just handle your business. And if by chance the shut up was for the scoreboard guy, he shouldn't call him out. He's skilled enough to play football noise or not.

In his defense, players lose their cool. They make mistakes; he seldom does. It's nothing to hate him for. He and the team won the game, we are all happy.
      This is truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos1963 View Post
        This is truth.
        You'll think different when one of his O-linemen jump off sides due to crowd noise......at home, and it damages your teams chances in a truly important game.
        sigpic
        Rogue Colts Fan

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
          That was funny. Cps after I spread them around some
          Pardon my ignorance and thread Hijack but how do you CP someone on here.

Comment

Working...
          X