Post game rants -- Denver and New England

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post game rants -- Denver and New England

I would have liked to win today but its not the end of the world. We have so many games to get better and figure out what went wrong today. This loss does not end our season and if we played them at home we know we would have won. We played our worst game this season today and yet still could have won if a play or two would have changed the momentum for us. So heads up guys, we want a super bowl win, not a week 9 win.

Originally posted by Jeremyxc View Post
    I would have liked to win today but its not the end of the world. We have so many games to get better and figure out what went wrong today. This loss does not end our season and if we played them at home we know we would have won. We played our worst game this season today and yet still could have won if a play or two would have changed the momentum for us. So heads up guys, we want a super bowl win, not a week 9 win.
    At the very least this loss should keep us motivated for the rest of the year. Plus if we face N.E. again we'll have a score to settle.

Comment

Exactly. A win today could have made us over confident going if we meet them again. I seriously hate the loss, but im try ing to keep it in perspective. Nothing is important as a superbowl win. I'd lose to the patriots the next 4 weeks if it meant we'd win the superbowl.

Comment

Just one loss, but many negatives

Manning was off

Welker looks done

JT badly outplayed by Gronk

Special teams were awful, and not just the Edelman TD and missed FG

Secondary was horrible

Terrible on 3rd and 4th down

Comment

It's not the end of the world or the season. Kicking game and one bad throw killed us. We will bounce back Irving's injury could be bad though.

Comment

The Patriots got blown out on the road to not too long ago, and like them the Broncos will bounce back from this. I'm Just glad it's Oakland next week, just the team to help with the healing. Plus the Patriots still have a brutal schedule to finish. Chances are they're not going to win out the next 5 games. I got nothing bad to say about the Patriots, they clearly outplayed the Broncos today. But I'm pretty confident the Broncos will finish with the better record and the if they meet again, it will be in Denver.

Comment

And we still have garbage coaches, crappy kicker, can't play physical big boy football
              KENTUCKY WILDCATS/DENVER BRONCOS

Comment

At the beginning of the season I picked us to go 12-4 =brutal schedule.

Most people (including me) picked @NE as a likely loss so this shouldn't be a shock. We lost there last year but still advanced to the SB and we can do so again.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016
                2021 Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

Are you kidding me? "We know we would have won"?

I couldn't disagree more. We didn't even compete!

It doesn't matter where we played the game, we would have gotten beaten playing the way we did today regardless of where we played.

Call me a fair weather fan all you want, but this is the SAME TEAM that we've seen the last couple of years.

Any time the bright lights are on, we fold like a cheap pack of cards despite being one of the most talented teams in NFL HISTORY.

Folded against the Ravens two years ago.

Folded last year in the Super Bowl, actually we didn't even show up to play in that game.

Huge game this year for potentially the #1 seed in the AFC and we do the exact same thing, show up and beat ourselves and crap the bed on offense, defense and special teams. The one big game we have this year and we get blown out AGAIN in front of a national audience.

I don't know about you, but I'm completely sick and tired of this team underachieving. I'm sorry, but there is no way we win the Super Bowl with this coaching staff and this team mentality.

Despite being easily the most stacked team in the league (we are basically a Madden All Team!), we cannot perform when it matters the most, and that makes us the same old story that we've been since 1998.

It's disgraceful, and I am sick and tired of watching it every year.

Disgusted.

Comment

All I can say is that days like today make me envy those people who have absolutely zero interest in any sport.

Comment

I agree ElwaysLegacy, I'm PO'd
                      KENTUCKY WILDCATS/DENVER BRONCOS

Comment

There are some positives.

Our schedule gets much easier the rest of the way, while New England's gets tougher. We still have a good chance at the #1 overall seed.

I'd rather have this happen now and have our weaknesses exposed in the regular season than in the playoffs, again.

This will give the coaches and Manning something to think about, like maybe trying to actually gameplan for a team and studying film better.

We're also finding out that MacManus isn't very good now, which is better than the postseason.
                        :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                        sigpic

Comment

And maybe we'll give Latimer a chance to actually develop now since Welker hasn't really come back to his old self since all of those concussions.
                          :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
                            There are some positives.

Our schedule gets much easier the rest of the way, while New England's gets tougher. We still have a good chance at the #1 overall seed.
                            In other words, good thing we get to beat up on weak teams again and overinflate our expectations

Comment

Championship teams make those plays, losers sit around and talk about how they were a play or two from greatness.

This team lacks heart and an identity, and it starts with Fox. The staff needs to get it together.
                              Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

Working...
                              X