AFC picture, where it stands, what's left:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KamenRdrBronco View Post
    Am I the only one not sleeping on the Browns? I mean I guess we will know more after tonight's Battle of Ohio.
    I hope they win tonight give bengals another loss...

Comment

Originally posted by Three peat View Post
      So Detroit is better then the broncos and might give the pats a game at Foxboro not like last sunday
      They have better weapons arguably, all I said.

Their defense might be better suited to give NE more problems than we did. Brady struggles much more vs interior pressure than outside rush.

And depends if Calvin's healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
        Ok, for those of you dreaming that Indy beats NE, I hope you realize Indy hasn't had a signature win all season long against a good team.
        I don't know about dreaming, they're at home, the past matchups have been in NE, tough place to play of course.

No idea if they win, as long as they don't have a stupid gameplan like JDR did.

Zone rather than press-man on the outside to disrupt the timing and beat the hell out of Gronk at the LOS, and hit Brady.

Pagano has had success against Brady in the past, Indy plays a lot better at home.
        Last edited by ERoyal248; 11-06-2014, 04:17 PM.

Comment

I would go with GB and SD if i had to pick 2 games. Going to SD right after GB game so wont be home for 2 weeks. Indy was exposed by Pitt 2 weeks ago
          Indy was without Vontae Davis whose been the best CB in football this year.

It changes everything with their defense.

Big Ben has been red hot lately.

Comment

They might play better at home but the Steelers exposed that def and if the Steelers can do I think Brady can also do it along with our pass def I'm not overly concerned. Also Brady has played many games in a dome against the colt.
            NE doesn't have the speed Pitt does at receiver.

Brown is a monster, and then you have Bryant, Wheaton, among others.

Indy plays a lot better at home.

Beat Den, Sea there last year.

Shutout Cin, and beat Bal who was hot coming in.

Indy plays a lot better at home, im not saying they'll win but expecting NE to roll them with ease is wishful thinking.

Pagano was DC for those Ravens teams, he'll have a smart gameplan ready.

Interested to see how he uses Vontae who has been the best CB in the game this year, targeted 12 times on Monday, gave up 2 catches for 9 yards I think.

Comment

Look for the Pats to be no1 seed.
              That said, who cares! We need to win a road playoff game to have the mental toughness to win a superbowl. Being able to outscore someone on our field is not going to get the ultimate victory. Manhandle a playoff team on the road is the proof.

Comment

Originally posted by LikeABoss View Post
                I think New England's schedule is being drastically overrated by some people.

Let's take Green Bay, for an example. Green Bay is an Aaron Rodgers lead team that will be a nightmare for a lot of teams, especially at home, which is why they're considered tough.

But against New England? Consider the match up.

Green Bay's paper thin defense that can't stop anything will be going against Brady to Gronk, Brady to Edelman, Brady to Lafell, etc etc etc.

And Rodgers will be throwing against the best secondary in the National Football league.

Most teams have to be terrified of Rodgers offense, but does anyone really think that Rodgers is going to be able to move the ball against Browner, Revis, McCourty, like Brady is going to move the ball against them?

I just don't see how the Packers can hope to keep pace with New England in a QB shoot out.

The NFL is a match up league and the Patriots are an awful match up for Green Bay

Luck is another guy who a lot of teams should fear, but against Belichick, he's underwhelmed, throwing four interceptions a game and losing every single encounter rather decisively.

Every year is different, but Luck hasn't once threatened NE in any game they've played so far.

The only potential loss I see, realistically, is against a healthy Chargers team in their house.

Time will tell, but I think the Patriots match up to its "tough schedule" pretty favorably.
                Don't underestimate Rodgers and [email protected] Greenbay yes pats secondary good but so is the Passing game of the Packers and Rodgers is mobile.
                sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
                Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
                PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Comment

Originally posted by Chop_Block View Post
                  Look for the Pats to be no1 seed.
                  That said, who cares! We need to win a road playoff game to have the mental toughness to win a superbowl. Being able to outscore someone on our field is not going to get the ultimate victory. Manhandle a playoff team on the road is the proof.
                  THIS is what I've been saying!!!

Maybe I'm a masochist but I was happy when Denver's schedule came out. They actually had to play tough/physical teams and earn the playoffs, unlike last year's pretty 40+ point per game/easy wins team. You know what, they've played a hard schedule so far and sit at 6-2. That's why I'm not panicked but Sunday's loss. It's one game, they need to get off the ground with a blood dripping off their face and learn how to keep swinging. If they can't do that, they don't deserve the championship because that what Super Bowl winning teams are made of.

There is a part of me that doesn't want home field, even though Denver clearly plays well there. But, they also seem to struggle after having down time. And I'd like to see the cold stare of "us vs the world" develop in the Broncos. Rather than look for the easiest path up the hill, take the hardest one and win anyway.

Comment

We lost to a team at their home that almost always makes the afc championship every year. We'll beat them when it matters . I'll start freaking out when we lose to a crappy at home, until then GO BRONCOS

Comment

Well, just a quick update after week 10 games:

New England - 7-2
                      Denver - 7-2
                      Indianapolis - 6-3
                      Kansas City - 6-3
                      Cleveland - 6-3
                      Pittsburgh - 6-4
                      Baltimore 6-4
                      Cincinnati - 5-3-1
                      Miami - 5-4
                      Buffalo - 5-4
                      San Diego - 5-4

Didn't expect the Steelers to lose to the Jets. Buffalo faded as usual, and lost to the Chiefs.
                      The Indy/NE game next Sunday sets up as a huge one, with big seeding implications. Gotta love what the Browns are showing.

Comment

Originally posted by CNETT324 View Post
                        I don't want 13-3 . Has been a bad number to us last 2 seasons
                        Amen - time to just win the whole "bleeping" thing! (Major League)

Comment

And Rodgers will be throwing against the best secondary in the National Football league.
                          Citation needed...

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny_Quest View Post
                            Citation needed...
                            You'll never get any kind of supporting data from this joker. He/she simply makes up things, vomits them onto his keyboard, and then pretends what he says is true. It's sad, really.

Comment

Who would ever thought that the Browns would be in first place in the AFC North....
                              I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

Working...
                              X