Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think we will murder the Raiders this weekend.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think we will murder the Raiders this weekend.

I am telling you this team is going to be pissed off on Sunday. I am thinking of a blowout like 48-3.
    Denver Broncos and New York Mets. Pass me a drink.

Originally posted by BmoreBroncosFan View Post
    I am telling you this team is going to be pissed off on Sunday. I am thinking of a blowout like 48-3.
    Hmm, I thought some others were thinking we were so terrible that they believe we are going to lose this one.

I wonder whom to believe!
    Last edited by broncoslover115; 11-04-2014, 12:10 PM.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
      Hmm, I thought some others were thinking we were so terrible that they believe we are going to lose this one.

I wonder whom to believe!
      This is the last team/game in the NFL I would take for granted right now.
      [sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
        This is the last team/game in the NFL I would take for granted right now.
        Who said I was taking this team for granted. I said one person said we are going to blow them out, and others say we are gonna lose. Whom to believe.

And since I'm not playing, it really doesn't matter if I take a team for granted or not.

Comment

It would be nice, but remember we are going to " The Black hole" and all that stuff. So any kinda win is a good win against these guys! If you Beat the Raiders 2 times a year, the season is a success on some level.

Comment

It should and will be a lopsided victory for the Broncos. Probably somewhere in the neighborhood of 14 points with a lot of second half running. THen on Monday there will be droves of complainers that we did not win by 40. Good grief.
            res ipsa loquitur

Comment

Originally posted by CoronaCalBronco View Post
              It should and will be a lopsided victory for the Broncos. Probably somewhere in the neighborhood of 14 points with a lot of second half running. THen on Monday there will be droves of complainers that we did not win by 40. Good grief.
              #ThatsSoBroncosFans

Comment

Originally posted by 18To80 View Post
                #ThatsSoBroncosFans
                Originally posted by CoronaCalBronco View Post
                Yup, sounds like us alright.

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                  Who said I was taking this team for granted. I said one person said we are going to blow them out, and others say we are gonna lose. Whom to believe.

And since I'm not playing, it really doesn't matter if I take a team for granted or not.
                  Nobody mentioned you in the equation...ever.
                  [sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
                    Nobody mentioned you in the equation...ever.
                    Gotcha! Thought you were talking about me since you used my quote. My bad! :thumb:
                    Last edited by broncoslover115; 11-04-2014, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Let me quote a poster by the name of Flosstein: "When a team is weak, we come out the gate guns a-blazing. When a team is at "full strength" or is a good team, we go conservative."

Comment

Carr is pretty good man, if the broncos go into Oakland sleepwalking they could find themselves in a dogfight. However, we have to fix the road woes we just aren't playing well on the road. What I would like to see is a big time performance by the broncos. It will show me that they mentally moved on from last week and kept their focus.
                        :go:

Comment

Originally posted by spirited_Cheer View Post
                          Let me quote a poster by the name of Flosstein: "When a team is weak, we come out the gate guns a-blazing. When a team is at "full strength" or is a good team, we go conservative."
                          That's overly glib, but really, conservative means less mistakes against the teams that can make you pay for it. By it's truest definition, all the best teams play the other best teams that way.

For all the talk about how Seattle "physically punched Denver in the mouth" in the Super Bowl, that didn't really happen until they were ahead 15-0 and knew they could let loose a bit. Denver wasn't conservative in that game - they were just bad.

Comment

We will keep them in this thing until the end of the game. It's what we do.

This game is huge to get some momentum started against a division rival.
                            sigpic

Comment

We seem to let the real stinker teams hang with us for awhile before we pull off late. Expect a score of like 17-13 going into the half. You can NEVER relax during a Broncos game.

Comment

Working...
                              X