Interesting read--stats Manning VS Brady

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting read--stats Manning VS Brady

Posted this in another thread, but thought it may deserve it's own. Thoughts? Both are future HOF QBs, but does this help make the decision on the best?

http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com...manning/31873/

Wow, a writer for the Boston Herald who thinks Brady is better. How shocking!

Comment

Statistically, manning is better than brady playing in open stadiums. Hmm.
      Sept. 10, 2006, [email protected] 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, [email protected] 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, [email protected] 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

Comment

So basically you're a Brady homer who joined the forums just to convince Broncos fans their GOAT QB isn't as good as yours? Do you guys EVER give up? Sheez.

Did you look at the analyses posted by 538 (the most reputable statisticians) that shows Manning as having the best case for the best QB ever? Course not.

Comment

Originally posted by UnitedInOrange View Post
          So basically you're a Brady homer who joined the forums just to convince Broncos fans their GOAT QB isn't as good as yours? Do you guys EVER give up? Sheez.

Did you look at the analyses posted by 538 (the most reputable statisticians) that shows Manning as having the best case for the best QB ever? Course not.
          did they take into account # of games in a season, rule changes over time, how the game has changed over time???

just curious how they could/would compare Manning to a guy like Unitas, for example, to decide which was better.
          Last edited by broncos SB2010; 11-08-2014, 03:54 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Why do we have to listen to this Manning vs Brady crap from these NE homers?

It's been talked about to ad nauseam!

Lets leave it that the are booth great QB's where both will have no problem being in the HOF. Is there really any need for this crap?

GO AWAY NE HOMERS!!!!

Comment

I never understood why people always try and compare QB's to one another in this way. its not like theyre playing a pickup game of one on one. the only time they are even within 10 feet of each other is at midfield when the game ends. Who's better is a loaded question that cant be answered unless they both faced the same defense. ironically Manning's place in history may be hurt by the fact that his awesomeness on offense allowed the colts to be competitive to the point that they never tried to upgrade the D like the Broncos did. without looking im pretty sure for most of their careers playing against each other that Brady has had the better defense going into their head to head matchups.

Comment

Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
                Why do we have to listen to this Manning vs Brady crap from these NE homers?

It's been talked about to ad nauseam!

Lets leave it that the are booth great QB's where both will have no problem being in the HOF. Is there really any need for this crap?

GO AWAY NE HOMERS!!!!
                I second that emotion I'm tired of this.
                Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                  I second that emotion I'm tired of this.
                  Try living in New England and being a BRONCOS fan.
                  sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
                  Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
                  PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Comment

Originally posted by Assassin27 View Post
                    If i remember what she said, Broncoslover is also living in New England and a Broncos fan too!

Comment

Try living in Wisconsin in 1997
                      sigpic

Comment

If i remember what she said, Broncoslover is also living in New England and a Broncos fan too!
                        Yup, live in Boston and all my friends are Pats fans. Isn't it fun?

Comment

Sounds a lot worse than what I've had to put up with. I went to a business meeting in San Diego (6 blocks from Qualcomm) wearing my Broncos cap, and all I got was a little good natured ribbing about wearing it.

Comment

I purposely wear my Broncos wind breaker EVERYWHERE. I am always getting into "conversations" pretty much on a daily basis. I have a Broncos logo on my car, along with a Broncos license plate, and surprisingly, have never been vandalized.

What those fools don't realize when they try to school me is that I know more about their team than they do.

And they think because I'm a woman that I probably don't know what I'm talking about. Then as the facts start rolling off my tongue they're usually stunned, with their mouths open and be like, damn girl, you just schooled me!!

Comment

Until this week, I wondered why so many people hate Patriot fans since the ones I had met were committed but sociable.

This week, I have had my eyes opened by all the NE jerks who have hit this forum. Granted, these people represent the worst of the fan base but what an arrogant bunch of self indulgent pricks.

Comment

Working...
                              X